BY ADIDAS

HAIR & BODY WASH 8.4 OZ (DEVELOPED WITH ATHLETES) for male see more...

Buy on Amazon
Micheal U.
Albertville
Does adidas make a bad product? Because if they do I’ve yet to find it. Such a fresh clean feeling after using this hair and body wash. Affordable and worth it even if the price was higher. Would recommend to anyone that wants to look and smell great.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
My husband uses this and it smells so good!!! He uses it on his body (not his hair) he has never had isssues with it and it always smells nice however you don’t get a lot in one bottle.
Marylou C.
My husband used this a few times and each time he said he really lijed it...It left a really nice aroma around him for a couple days after the first use and it was a nice scent not too strong and overbearing
Sabrina D.
I love this for my son. It turns him from stinky teenager into nice smelling young man. Who could ask for more when they’re 15?
Brittany M.
Muncie
i got this for my husband and he really loved the smell and the feeling lasted a long time we are not disappointed at all
Amanda O.
Ironton, MN
My dad uses this and whenever I run out of course I just barrow some, it smells really good and doesn't irritate the skin
Lashayla R.
Benton, LA
I have two teenage sons that i happened upon this one time and they tried and lets just say they love it and i do too.
Olessia A.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for somebody and the smell was amazing and not overpowering. It was pricey but worth it.
RACHAEL M.
It does wash both head and body but leaves my hair dry the application process is easy I start with head to toe. The scent isnt bad but depends on your sense of smell. I liked this product for a quick in and out shower.
Francesca💎👸🏽 B.
cardiff, st mellons
I like the smell of this. My other half buys this for himself and it leaves him smelling amazing. And he is very sensitive to most shower gels but this one is excellent