BY ADIDAS

adidas Mens Cushioned Low-Cut Socks boast fully cushioned footbeds to soften the blow from your favorite trails. climalite yarns wick moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry. Treated to inhibit odor. Compression around your arches promotes proper alignment. Constructed of 52% polyester, 38% cotton, 4% nylon, 2% acrylic, 2% spandex, 2% natural latex rubber. Imported. Per 3 pairs. Mens size: L(6-12). Color: White/Black, Black/White. Size: LARGE. Color: Black/White. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester. see more...

Jennifer C.
Wilkesboro
These are just so comfortable, and just so very soft. I'm very happy I purchased these, they are very effective I feel, because they aren't thick to make your feet sweet like I feel like my feet can breathe in them but they also keep my feet worm!
Fiona H.
Sheboygan
I wear these socks with my slip ons or my gym shoes. They hug my feet tightly and keep air circulation to minimize odor. The socks are affordable and so worth it if you are looking for some good socks for the gym.
Jalen H.
Chicago
Very comfortable love wine and playing sports or outside I am in doing any type of physical activity and very observant and very comfortable for any trainer type she also very affordable would recommend 100%
Iciar S.
Lithia , FL
Son súper cómodos y de buena calidad los tengo desde hace 7 años y siguen como el primer día . Son calientes en invierno y frescos en verano y además no son nada caros .Los recomiendo a todo el mundo !!!
Adriana :.
Redlands, CA
I really love Adidas so much, even ghouls these are not socks they are so cute, and I like them because they come in my favorite colors, black and white! Pretty expensive for socks but I do recommend if your into Adidas.
Joaquin G.
They’re a little thick which makes your feet sweaty. However this product is great for comfort and I don’t have any issues and it’s affordable to buy I recommend buying this product if you haven’t tried.
Precious B.
I got these socks for husband and he loves them. They are comfortable and they are strong not to mention cute on his feet lol. They are definitely affordable socks. Yes I recommend these socks.
Lori M.
These socks fit true to size & hold their color after repeated washing. They are comfortable & not bulky in my shoe. These were also reasonably priced.
Maria T.
Wellford
This socks help a lot like if your toes hurt you can put on these socks because they are very thick and they fit well on my son and he got a low size.
Brady F.
Painted Post
The MOST comfortable sock i have ever worn! Not too hot, not too cold. No matter the weather you can count on these amazing socks! Would buy again!
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Are these actually comftable??