BY ADIDAS

Get a new design with the 2 Pack Men's Frequency Quarter Socks from adidas. 2 pair per pack Acrylic/polyester/spandex Machine washable Quarter length Arch support Climalite moisture-wicking technoloyg Sock size 10-13 fits men's shoe sizes 6-12 see more...

Yannive H.
weewww i always love their socks. comfy and good quality. they make sure their products last long. it’s what i always use with my running shoes. for me it’s a bit costly but it is worth the price. you get what you pay for.
Mischa C.
Greenwood Lk, NY
My husband got these socks for Christmas and they are amazingly plush and cushy. Will definitely be buying them for him.
Chris S.
Hawthorne, CA
I love the socks! They are so thick and comfy! Excellent for when you have boots on. Not too bad for the price either
kathy m.
Los Angeles, CA
Very soft and comfortable when I'm cold I wear these so my feets won't be all cold and they watm up my feets
Nada A.
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match ❤️ i recommended it for all ❤❤ it is very benifit and effective 😍 I adore it so much
Farheen K.
Sharjah, Sharjah
All time use for running or jogging . Comfortable and good quality . Designing can be better