Adidas 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash for Men uploaded by Umema H.

BY ADIDAS

New Developed with Athletes see more...

Ashley A.
Altha, FL
I buy this for my husband sometimes and he thinks it's just "ok" the smell isn't that strong and it doesn't lather up very much. He likes it to be s very think Lather with s strong scent and addidss lacks this.
jeremy p.
Toccoa, GA
This is good product i like the way it makes you feel clean and refreash has a long lasting sent that is not strong but stronge enough for you to know your clean
Desi A.
Athens, OH
this is great for my boyfriend because he had long hair and already doesn't see the point in using two different washes for his body and hair
Lisa F.
Jacksonville, IL
Perfect for my very sporty 15 year old! It doesn’t leave his hair greasy or weighed down! Adidas 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash for Men
Ryan W.
Really good and cleans well just not the best I have. I am always looking for a better scent and i have used this so it is pretty good.
Lucinda N.
I get this for my boys every Christmas. The scent isn't too overpowering and they love it. It's relatively inexpensive.
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son uses this on a regular basis he says it makes him feel clean and it's two and one for your hair and your body
ricci C.
Brentwood, CA
Makes your head feel refreshed and woken up haha, it does leave my head a little dry tho I'd say
Chloe M.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is what my boyfriend and father use and they both really like it. It smells awesome.
Umema H.
salmiya
My brother uses this product and he loves it. Its been 4 years he has been using this. And best part is its 2 in 1 so no tension of selecting another good brand for body wash. It works well in both ways. Recommend it!