Top Questions See all 1,383 Q&A
- "Adidas Athletic Apparel i have always used there brand my son has always used it and they are strong last a very long time " in 19 reviews
- "Adidas shoes are a good quality, but my favorite things to buy are the active wear they have so many different pattern and colors that I love." in 17 reviews
- "I have owned Adidas running shoes, cleats, tank tops, and shorts, all of which have been comfortable, sturdy, and perfect for my workouts." in 15 reviews
- "Great brand -- just wish (like all things) I was seeing more, more, more efforts toward environmentalism/social activism from the brand." in 14 reviews
- "My basketball shorts are Adidas and they are my favorite shorts ever very comfortable and soft the best fit and they have lasted me the longest " in 13 reviews
They were reasonably priced (especially for Adidas).
They are supremely comfortable— it really does feel like you’re walking on clouds.
I’ve gotten several compliments on them, so I feel good wearing them for purposes other than working out. But, working out in them is the main reason I bought them and I am so glad I did. I do a range of everything from HIIT, to yoga, to Pilates, to cardio, to strength training and they support me in all of these activities. They never slip, they don’t squeak when I’m jumping on hardwood, they don’t tear my yoga mat, they are secure enough to keep my ankles from turning out, and they fit perfectly, but don’t slide around or pinch my toes.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos