BY ADIDAS #1 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Where is your favorite place to buy sneakers Adidas or Nike9 Answers
  • What do you prefer Adidas or Nike ? 👕👟15 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "Adidas Athletic Apparel i have always used there brand my son has always used it and they are strong last a very long time " in 19 reviews
  • "Adidas shoes are a good quality, but my favorite things to buy are the active wear they have so many different pattern and colors that I love." in 17 reviews
  • "I have owned Adidas running shoes, cleats, tank tops, and shorts, all of which have been comfortable, sturdy, and perfect for my workouts." in 15 reviews
  • "Great brand -- just wish (like all things) I was seeing more, more, more efforts toward environmentalism/social activism from the brand." in 14 reviews
  • "My basketball shorts are Adidas and they are my favorite shorts ever very comfortable and soft the best fit and they have lasted me the longest " in 13 reviews
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
I recently bought my first pair of adidas sneakers (they are burgundy cloudfoam Neos) and I am obsessed with them.
They were reasonably priced (especially for Adidas).
They are supremely comfortable— it really does feel like you’re walking on clouds.
I’ve gotten several compliments on them, so I feel good wearing them for purposes other than working out. But, working out in them is the main reason I bought them and I am so glad I did. I do a range of everything from HIIT, to yoga, to Pilates, to cardio, to strength training and they support me in all of these activities. They never slip, they don’t squeak when I’m jumping on hardwood, they don’t tear my yoga mat, they are secure enough to keep my ankles from turning out, and they fit perfectly, but don’t slide around or pinch my toes.
Megan G.
Review for: Superstar Foundation Big Kids more...
I'm four months away from turning 18 so you might be wondering why I'm reviewing a shoe for children. I don't know if I just have really small feet or if Adidas size charts are wonked, but I'm normally a 6.5-7 in sneakers and I had to get a 4.5 in these sneakers lol. So if you're going to buy these and you don't know your size in Adidas, I would definitely go to purchase them in person. But other than this, I love these shoes. I've kept them clean with the right products and they go with literally everything. A basic necessity in everybody's closet imo.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
I LOVE everything they make. Adidas has been a go to brand for me for just about as long as I can remember. Anyone who isn’t just up on the hype of Adidas will know that they are primarily known for soccer gear; be being the soccer junkie I am and having played I’ve owned so many Adidas items since a child; clears, shorts, pants, indoor shoes, classic shoes, T-shirt’s, tanks, jackets, you name it. So imagine my excitement with the recent major fashion trend with Adidas. It’s just such high quality products that stand the test of time.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Tiro 15 Women'S Training Pant Black L more...
Everyone who wears athletic apparel knows the adidas tiro soccer pants are huge right now. The company I work for sells them in store so I went ahead and picked up a pair. I love mine! The fit is great. They’re not too tight but also not too loose or baggy. They are lightweight and very comfortable. My only negative for these is the length. I’m on the shorter side and I find these are way too long on me. Thankfully I can just unzip the legs a bit and it solves the problem for me.
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
I love this brand, whether I am trying to be sporty, casual, or sleek, there is a clothing item for every occasion. My favorite purchase would have to be my black and grey Ultraboosts (shoes), they are so comfy, and are stylish so even If I’m not going for a run I can pair them with my adidas hoodie and I’m good to go. Whether you are a athletic junky or someone who likes to be comfy while looking great, this brand is for you.
Stephanie D.
Sunrise , FL
I love the addias brand. The shoes and clothes are great and sporty. The all stars have been very popular for awhile and they match many outfits. Plus everything there is confortable. They can be a little on the pricey side but the material and quality is great.
Brezje M.
Review for: Superstar-White-11, Performance Women'S Tiro Training Pant Dark Blue White New Navy, Small {"Size_Name":"Small","Color_Name":"Dark Blue White New Navy"}, Tiro 15 Women'S Training Pant Black L more...
Adidas is amazing. Their shoes, & clothing are so great. One of my top favorite places to shop. The running shoes are very comfortable, and they support my ankles and my arch wonderfully. The fleece lined sweatpants are so useful during the winter and keep me very warm. The thin sweatpants are good for when it isn’t as chili outside. I love all of their products.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Review for: Other more...
Okay I love this brand! I just recently bought a pair of tennis shoes from then and I love them! They are so stylish and comfy. I usually wear a women’s 7.5 or 8 and I could actually fit into the kids shoes which are cheaper! They are amazing shoes. I also just bought a T-shirt and a pullover from adidas. So stylish and comfy. I definitely recommend their items!
Alexis♡ A.
10567
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH THIS BRAND!!!! Adidas is my top sportswear place to buy from. It’s not only the cute clothing but also how comfy their clothing is. I as well have many pairs of their adidas sneakers and all of them are so comfy. Some of the clothing & shoes may be on the pricing side but I think its worth it! You will not regret buying from this brand.
Diana R.
highlands
Iam obssesed with addias i have addias shirts jackets shorts and shoes i love addias shoes i always get complements when i wear them and they are so casual but comfy at the same time i wear them at work alot and my feat never hurt i have had my first pair of addias for 1 and a half and have worn them almost everyday and they are still perfect
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Whats your favorite adidas product?
Angela R.
Clifton, NJ
What do you think about adidas?
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Nike or Addidas?
Maja M.
Tolleson, AZ
What's your favorite color for their shoes
Jackie D.
North Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Which brand has the best footwear Nike or Adidas?