BY ADIDAS #1 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Where is your favorite place to buy sneakers Adidas or ...11 Answers
  • Adidas What one do you prefer black or red😍11 Answers
  • What do you prefer Adidas or Nike ? 👕👟18 Answers
Adidas
  • "Adidas Athletic Apparel i have always used there brand my son has always used it and they are strong last a very long time " in 19 reviews
  • "Adidas shoes are a good quality, but my favorite things to buy are the active wear they have so many different pattern and colors that I love." in 17 reviews
  • "I have owned Adidas running shoes, cleats, tank tops, and shorts, all of which have been comfortable, sturdy, and perfect for my workouts." in 15 reviews
  • "Great brand -- just wish (like all things) I was seeing more, more, more efforts toward environmentalism/social activism from the brand." in 14 reviews
  • "My basketball shorts are Adidas and they are my favorite shorts ever very comfortable and soft the best fit and they have lasted me the longest " in 13 reviews
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
I recently bought my first pair of adidas sneakers (they are burgundy cloudfoam Neos) and I am obsessed with them.
They were reasonably priced (especially for Adidas).
They are supremely comfortable— it really does feel like you’re walking on clouds.
I’ve gotten several compliments on them, so I feel good wearing them for purposes other than working out. But, working out in them is the main reason I bought them and I am so glad I did. I do a range of everything from HIIT, to yoga, to Pilates, to cardio, to strength training and they support me in all of these activities. They never slip, they don’t squeak when I’m jumping on hardwood, they don’t tear my yoga mat, they are secure enough to keep my ankles from turning out, and they fit perfectly, but don’t slide around or pinch my toes.
Jessica G.
Laredo, TX
I love adidas this is all I normally wear when I workout I just really like the quality of their clothes. I also use adidas for daily use because that how much I like it. I’ve never had a bad experience with adidas and honestly it’s the only shoe that does not make my foot hurt when I am running or working out.
Alyssa T.
Myerstown, PA
Review for: Other more...
I went through a huge adidas phase, and own many things from the brand. Sports bras, track jackets, track pants, t-shirts, leggings, shoes, hoodies, sweatpants, you name it. I particularly love the newer trefoil logo. This brand is relatively pricey, but well worth it in my eyes. Will always buy Adidas.
Emily R.
Alexandria
Adidas is all the rave at my college campus and almost everyone wears it. Their shoes are cute, comfortable, and stylish. Their clothes are perfect for working out or playing a sport. Their socks are breathable and comfortable. I love this brand and no longer am buying NIKE products.
madeleine B.
Laurel, MS
I love all of my adidas products! I own a few pairs of tennis shoes, some socks, sports bras, and other clothing items. None of which I have any complaints about. Adidas has great selection and styles for everyone. Really nice quality and one of my favorite sporting good brands!
Kambria R.
RENTON
Review for: Other more...
I love ADIDAS I've been wearing the brand for years. They are an affordable brand and stay with the trends, their colors are always so bright and so many options for sweat suits and sports wear. I love the classic white shoes those are some of my all time favorites.
Shannon B.
Atlanta
Adidas quality is unmatched when it comes to shopping for athleisure and the styles are so cute i don't even wear the clothes to workout. Also, some of my most comfortable shoes come from adidas so i will always shop with them for myself and my family.
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
I love this brand, I used to like Nike but they really stepped their game up. The Nike sweats are very comfortable, I really like the simple 3 stripes in the side. I really enjoy their quality and how they have boost in their shoes making them very comfortable.
Stephanie D.
Baltimore
Review for: Superstar-White-11 more...
One of the most basic staple pair of shoes next to Air Force 1’s. I highly recommend these shoes because they go with absolutely everything! Pants, joggers, dresses, shorts, absolutely everything! Plus they are super comfortable to walk around for hours
Ashley M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Adidas has become one of my favorite brands to purchase from. Their clothes and shoes especially have risen in street fashion. Their joggers have become a staple in my daily fashion. As well as my beaters being NMD's, which have held up for a long time.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Whats your favorite adidas product?
Angela R.
Clifton, NJ
What do you think about adidas?
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Nike or Addidas?
Maja M.
Tolleson, AZ
What's your favorite color for their shoes
Jacqueline D.
North Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Which brand has the best footwear Nike or Adidas?