Adhealthyway Tradition Pure Green Tea Powder, Matcha Tea Powder, Product of Taiwan, 8.8 Oz

BY ADHEALTHYWAY

• What does this stuff taste like by itself? I'm interested...3 Answers
  • Where can i find this matcha tea powder i been looking fo...2 Answers
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
So this probably isn't the highest quality matcha, but it's the first one I have bought and I am very satisfied. It has helped me transition from Starbucks every day to a healthier, more wallet-friendly alternative! #newyearnewme Remember- a little bit goes a long way!
Christina V.
This tea is actually really good I love to also mix it with peppermint tea as we'll with no sugar! It helps boost your metabolism
Madison M.
Winston Salem, NC
What does this stuff taste like by itself? I'm interested in trying it
Rocio G.
Where can i find this matcha tea powder i been looking for some to make a recipe.