BY ADESSO FURNITURE

This makes this keyboard and laser mouse package ideal for those concerned about wrist health or those who have carpal tunnel syndrome. Adesso 2.4GHZ Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard and Laser Mouse: 2.4GHz wireless radio technology 20 built-in internet and multimedia hotkeys Laser sensor technology DPI switch and navigation buttons 105-key US layout Keyboard and laser mouse has 30' range Compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP Mouse and keyboard each runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included) Num Lock, caps lock and low battery indicators see more...

Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
Love this keyboard and mouse set. I was unsure on the split keyboard design at first but I love it. Very good product.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I have problematic hands and this split keyboard design is perfect when I type! I'm a gammer and this is comfortable if I plan to stay online for hours at a time. It took me a long time to bite the bullet and pay extra for a wireless, but was instantly impressed!
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI
I sit at my desk for nine hours or more a day and this keyboard does really well at reducing the stress on my wrists