BY ADESSO FURNITURE

This makes this keyboard and laser mouse package ideal for those concerned about wrist health or those who have carpal tunnel syndrome. Adesso 2.4GHZ Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard and Laser Mouse: 2.4GHz wireless radio technology 20 built-in internet and multimedia hotkeys Laser sensor technology DPI switch and navigation buttons 105-key US layout Keyboard and laser mouse has 30' range Compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP Mouse and keyboard each runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included) Num Lock, caps lock and low battery indicators see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This product works exactly as it's supposed to. I just don't find it to be as practical as I thought it'd be. Even though it does connect quickly- sometimes it is just easier to use the touch screen to type. If I were still in college..this would be amazing and priceless!
McCraya H.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Techie Expert
Im in need of a wireless keyboard for my smart tv man typing with the remote takes so much more time. I can't stand it i been looking for a good one.
Asucena L.
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love that the keyboard is split through the middle. At first it's a little difficult to use but once you get used to it then it's much easier to type.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
Love this keyboard and mouse set. I was unsure on the split keyboard design at first but I love it. Very good product.
Reighven ..
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I have problematic hands and this split keyboard design is perfect when I type! I'm a gammer and this is comfortable if I plan to stay online for hours at a time. It took me a long time to bite the bullet and pay extra for a wireless, but was instantly impressed!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
We bought two of these for our office. There is DEFINITELY a learning curve, but it works very well. It's wider than most keyboards, so you need to take that into account. It's not for me, I use a bluetooth Microsoft keyboard without keypad myself, but others have loved this.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Bell, CA
My brother had this keyboard and it was really kool especially when I was sitting on the dinner table and still being able to type from far away now he's a gamer so he sold this keyboard
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.
These keyboards are so comfortable and awesome ! I feel like typing on these is so much easier and faster . !!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I got one for my office space and is great for when I don't want to sit at my desk anymore. I can easily tilt my screen and lay down on my couch. The design makes so much sense and the foam part is really nice for your wrists.
katie c.
katie c.
Rochester, NY
I use this keyboard at work and I love it!! When you're sitting at a desk and typing all day, you definitely want a keyboard that wont hurt your fingers.