BY ADESSE #33 in Nail Polish

Adesse global cosmetics, llc is a New York city based firm, specializing in the development of luxury beauty products for global consumers. Our signature brand; Adesse New York is a beautifully curated luxury line of organic infused nail lacquer; inspired by all things beautiful in New York. Our line features a revolutionary air gel peel off gel nail polish that enables air to circulate between the nail and the polish, allowing the nails to breath, grow and strengthen. It dries in 30 seconds, wears for up to two weeks and does not chip. Our advanced technology allows the gel polish to be removed by peeling it off and does not require soaking in acetone or scraping which damage the nails, making it a healthy alternative to traditional gel nail polish with damage the nails. The line also includes a super plumping gel effect collection; inspired by the iconic beauty, fashion and style of New York. The polish is a multi-tasking formula that fills ridges, smooths imperfections and delivers a professional salon gel effect manicure without UV or led lamps. Our world class liquid chrome Manhattan skylights collection delivers a high definition, chip resistant mirror finish to the nails. Our one-of-a-kind color palette is inspired by the lights and glamour of New York's most iconic scenes. We craft our polish with a proprietary blend of natural and organic micas, minerals and pigments to deliver a chip resistant, super shiny, light reflecting finish. We add organic bamboo extract, Shea oil and argon oil to help soothe and soften the cuticles. Our nail polish is "5 free"; free of toluene, butyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and camphor. We manufacture all of our products in New York and do not test on animals. see more...

• Adesse New York Organic Infused Nail Polish This product is amazi...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this polish dries fast ? Does it last long? Do...7 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new black polish for a while now how ma...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Review for: Gel Effect Ethyl Barrymore
I have this nail polish in Irina (a very pretty pale blue/purple) color. I was super stoked to try it because I love getting gel manicures. I was a little disappointed because I was expecting it to be just as effective as a gel manicure at the nail salon, which it's not. I think you need to pair it with a topcoat from the same brand in order for it to really work. I used a cheaper top coat from the drug store and my nail polish was chipping the next day...which is always a bummer. The color is beautiful, the quality is great (one or two coats is sufficient), and it dries relatively quickly. Just use a really good top coat with it to make it last.
Ely L.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Review for: Gel Effect Skyscraper
I have this in shade Irina, a very beautiful gray color, but this baby ships so easily. it says to apply without a base or top coat so i did; it chipped within a few hours. i added a base coat (tried 2 different kinds), it lasted me about 12 hours. Added base and top coat, a full day!!! then just because i tried 2 different top coats (polish then top coat only). and it actually peeled off in one big piece, like a fake, cheap, press-on nail.
yeah I'm not a fan of this at all. but i guess this would be nice if you wanted a polish for only a few hours (photo-shoot perhaps).
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I got a bottle of this in an Ipsy bag and I was very impressed. I thought it had a really good opaque color and went on my nails amazingly. This does look like gel on the nails and really looks professionally done. It dries pretty fast too. Only complaint I have is the tendency to chip. For some reason this nail polish chips right off my fingernails in around 3-4 days. Pretty bummed because this polish is pretty pricey. I have definitely found polishes that are better for much cheaper, but it definitely could just be my nails since polishes work differently on everyone!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Yas. One of my favorite nail polishes everrrrr. It goes on so insanely smooth, it dries pretty quickly, it doesn't take but 2 layers to cover the entire nail the way you want, & it's organic. I'm basically obsessed. The smell isn't as strong as a normal polish either, which is a big plus for me! Great nail polish; actually makes me feel like I'm taking care of my nails a little bit, instead of just painting chemicals all over them.
Kasia L.
Kasia L.
Boulder, CO
I got this in a recent Ipsy bag and though I'm not a huge nail polish wearer (almost never paint my nails) I do like grey. I do think I will pick this when I do decide to paint my nails. It chipped pretty fast which was disappointing since this is a pretty expensive product but it certainly could have been due to user error because I'm pretty bad at painting my nails and I'm pretty sure I didn't use a base coat.
Vanessa  G.
Vanessa G.
Palmdale, CA
I have this nail polish in irina. It came in my ipsy bag. As soon as I tried it on I fell in love! I'm very picky with my nail polishes. But this one is perfect. ! I've already bought more colors because I think these polishes are worth the 18$. Plus they're organic as well. I highly recommend these for girls that love the gel look without the gel price.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I recieved this in my Ipsy glam bag and was disappointed to find the fibers on the wand defective and basically unusable. I do love the color and the fact that it's organic and cruelty free. I got good coverage after 2 coats. Wanted to try with colored base coat but that may be tricky now. Had it not come defective, would have been given 5 stars.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I got this in me Ipsy bag not to long ago. I used it once. It's not a bad product at all the product applied smoothly and didn't feel sticky or to thin. I usually get my nails done that's my I gave it a 5. Nothing can compare to my Nexgen! But over all j do like it and I love the gray color!! Irina is the color!
Rana H.
Rana H.
Review for: Gel Effect Ethyl Barrymore
Ok do this nail polish is $18 each!!! Very expensive! I got a set of three from an ipsy offer for a low price, but I wasn't happy with it! It chips very quickly even with a bade and top coat, it's very watery and see through, do not completely opaque at all. Other drugstore products are way better
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Birmingham, AL
I have this in the shade Grand Central. It retails $20, pricey for a nail varnish but it's a beautiful color. I have to use 2 coats on top of a base coat and it comes out beautifully. It's very easy to apply, fries quickly, and doesn't crack too easily like cheaper varnishes.
Vicci F.
Vicci F.
El Campo, TX
I was wondering if this polish dries fast ? Does it last long? Do you like the colors ? how many coats do I need ?
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Which color do you guys love the best?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Has anyone tried their holographic nail polish? I heard it chips easily but would love another opinion before buying! Thank you!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite Adesse fingernail polish color?
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?