BY ADERMA

Rhealba Oat seedling extract from A-derma. Our in-depth knowledge of the cultivation of Rhealba Oat and research experience acquired over more then 20 years have led to our discovery of the distinctive and untapped properties of the young Rhealba Oat shoot at the first stage of full growth: maximum concentration of specific active agents, remarkable efficacy and very good cutaneous tolerance. A-derma Exomega Cleansing Oil is soap free and has been designed especially for eczema prone skin of babies, children and adults as well as those of dry skin. It also provides the skin with the ingredients it needs (whole extract of the Rhealba Oat, seedling extract, Omega 6 essential fatty acids, hydrating and lubricating compound) to soothe and compensate for dryness, making the skin soft supple. see more...

Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
This is my current cleanser and I have been using this for years. Originally my friends purchased a trial size for me and gifted it to me because she knew I had sensitive skin. Now I am hooked and it has been 5 years since I found this product!
Elisa G.
chatillon
Absolutly in love from this product. I use it everything day. A good smell, perfect for skin with problem like eczéma. This product changed my life. With the cream exomega. My skin is sweet and not dry anymore.
Sofia M.
 Esta crema es excelente para renovar tu piel maltratada y reseca. La recomiendo altamente. Me la regalo una prima mia que vive en Lugano, Suiza, asi que no se donde en USA se pueda comprar. la uso cada cierto tiempo, cuando noto que a mi piel le falta brillo y nutrientes.