Adept Nutrition Vitamin D3 2,000 IU

by Adeptus Nutrition

Vitamin D is difficult to obtain in high enough amounts through whole foods alone, making supplementation an effective alternative. Adept High-Potency Vitamin D3: provides 2,000 IU of Vitamin D3 per softgel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adept Nutrition Vitamin D3 2,000 IU!
How would you rate this product?
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a quality supplement. This is Cholecalciferol D3, which is said to have superior absorption. According to the description it is made in the USA in a registered facility that follows GMP standards. It has 3rd party lab testing to ensure good quality. Also, it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, so what have you got to lose? It is easy to swallow, with no after taste or GI upset. I have been taking Vitamin D3 for along time because I know it is good for my bones and immune system. It also helps with seasonal depression, because some times it is hard to get enough sun in the colder months. Vitamin D3 is known as the "sunshine vitamin" I have been taking this particular D3 for about 3 weeks and it seems to be doing well.
Cindy A.