BY SHISEIDO

An ultimate shampoo for thinning hair Gently cleanses the scalp & hair Keeps the precious moisture to avoid dry scalp Enhances the penetration of Scalp Essence that follows Prevents hair loss & boosts the growth of voluminous hair see more...

Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
I was given a sample of this shampoo by my stylist for my daughter. She has very long, thick hair that gets oily quickly. My daughter raves about this shampoo and used the sample up to the last drop. Although it didn't really control the oily issue, it did leave her hair soft and manageable. It's too bad it isn't easily available.
Micheyla S.
Love this shampoo, it makes my hair so soft, tangle free, and shine. The scent is very nice and my boyfriend absolutely loves it! It isn't too expensive but it defiantly isn't the cheapest option though. I will buy again especially since I use it everyday!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek.. doesn't weigh. T hair down or leave oily !! .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair ..
Paby F.
Tulare, CA
Not too fond of the fragrance, but I'm definitely digging The beautiful results! I love the texture of my hair, and the feel! I've received many compliments
Salvina D.
Palm Harbor, FL
My ultimate favorite product! I love this product specially this brand, works very well! smooth I enjoy it alot and I keep repurchasing it all the time.
Alexandria C.
This left my hair hydrated and felt super smooth. Its the most I have ever spent on shampoo though. I May just go back to Paul Mitchell instead
Rebecca C.
This is a great shampoo. My hair feel awesome after I use it. It smells ok. The price is good. worth it. Definitely a good option.
Darsh R.
Indianapolis, IN
Did not see great results from this product after using it regularly. Scent was nice but did not see the effects
Maria M.
Round Lake, IL
8m usually very content with their products but this one just didn't do it for me, it left my hair very dry
Sofia B.
Commack, NY
Good product very light doesn't way down my hair at all which is great bc it fall flat a lot