BY ADEN + ANAIS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The silky soft muslin dream blanket features four layers of luxurious rayon made from bamboo for our most plush baby blanket with off-the-charts softness. Its uses go beyond cuddling, as the blanket also makes a snuggly surface to lay your little one on no matter where the day takes you-a park, the beach or just playing around on the floor. Softpre-washed and gets softer with every wash Layersfour layers of 100% rayon made from bamboo Sizeone 47" x 47" baby blanket see more...

Review (1)
Brittany P.
This is the best and softest blanket in the world. It must have been handcrafted by angels with fiber from fluffy clouds. I. Love. This. Blanket! First, it is gigantic. I'm an average height adult and it covers my legs completely. Second, obviously it's soft. Third, its lightweight but it's also so big that you can literally fold it several times and add thickness to it. Only drawback is the color. I carry this blanket everywhere for my three month old and I know that she will continue to use it as she grows. But because it's gets dirty really quickly I am always washing it. Even still, I plan to buy another just in a darker color.