Aden + Anais Safari Friends Swaddle Plus uploaded by Veronica M.

BY ADEN + ANAIS #15 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Soft to the touch and gentle against the skin, these muslin cotton blankets are ideal for swaddling and more. Made from 100% cotton muslin, these swaddles are breathable to help reduce the risk of overheating, and their generous size makes swaddling easy. It s also great for use as a stroller cover, nursing cover, burp cloth and more. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "They are very soft for little new babies." in 1 review
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
We absolutely love these swaddle blankets. They have gone above and beyond expectations and they ended up being the only ones we used from birth until now. They swaddle very easily and stay wrapped. The fabric only gets softer and softer after every wash. Come clean easily. Warm but still very light. My 2 year old still uses his every single night and with another baby on the way we will be buying a few more to add to the collection. Definitely recommend!!
Veronica M.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I cannot begin to think of anything bad to say about these swaddles! We have dozens of them and have used them since birth until now and my son is almost 3 years old! They have held up great for almost 3 years and not even one needing to be thrown out or replaced! They have gone through hundreds of washing and have held up perfectly and have only gotten softer. My son now also likes to have one to sleep with. Well worth every penny and nothing comes close to these in any category! Love, love, love! And did I mention the adorable prints!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
We love our aden and anais blankets!  They are great for a lighter weight swaddle and small enough to throw in the diaper bag for a lightweight blanket. Size is probably big enough to swaddle a baby through about 3 months. I highly recommend these!
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
We love these, it's warming up here for summer already and these are our go to muslin blankets to keep our son warm but not too hot at night. They're incredibly soft and well priced for a pack of 4, one drawback is washing them, you definitely need to put them in a mesh clothes washing bag if you have an agitator in your washing machine, we line dry them and they're back in kiddo's hands in a short time
Linsey S.
These were my little ones favorite blankets as a baby. She used to love falling a sleep with something over her face and luckily we had these breathable airy muslin blankets because that would have made me nervous with any other blanket lol. The quality is amazing and the feel is so nice and durable! They were washed countless times and still look perfect.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love these swaddle blankets for my little one. They are a little oversized, which makes them great for wrapping baby, stroller cover, or as a nursing cover. They start out a little rough, but get softer with every wash. I buy these for every new mom I know.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
These are large, light-weight muslin blankets that are so easy to swaddle with that even my husband could use them.
These are the softest of any similar blankets we tried, and got softer as they were washed.
These are a part of my go-to gift for new parents!
Amanda C.
The best swaddling blankets. Very light and soft. Perfect for a new baby especially if you are worried about what you are putting against their new skin. Come in a variety of really cute prints. Kind of pricey but totally worth getting a pack
Jenny B.
I honestly wish that I owned these muslin Aden + Anais swaddle blankets in every single pattern available. They are so versatile. I used them to swaddle baby during sleep, to keep baby warm, and to protect baby from sun and wind. You will love the large size of these blankets. I also love taking photos of my baby with them because of their bright modern patterns!
Jill S.
The very best swaddles ever! They are lightweight and breathable. Their size is something that really sets them apart! A large swaddle with so many uses...a swaddle, nursing cover, burp cloth. They come in so handy and are super cute!