Jaymee J.
Jaymee J.
Clovis, CA

Are these worth the price?
Julia L.
Julia L.
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Very much so
Holly F.
Holly F.
Oct. 2, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Yes. EVERY.CENT. my 3 year old still totes 2 of them around, one has a hole in it. They wash well, and hold up even better!
Aide J.
Aide J.
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
Absolutely!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Yes mine has lasted me years and I have used them for many different things
Cecelia G.
Cecelia G.
Sept. 21, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
I think they are.
Jillian N.
Jillian N.
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
I think so
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
I think so!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Sept. 5, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
For sure
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Sept. 2, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
Absolutely!! They only get softer as you wash them. I use them for everything! Nursing cover, swaddled, blanket, canopy, scarf, the possibilities are endless!
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Sept. 1, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Depends on way you are comfortable spending. Not really.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Aug. 24, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Yes, you'll use them every day for years! Still use mine and my daughter is 3. We use them to bundle her dolls, picnic blankets, and to cover her in the stroller on walks.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Aug. 24, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
You can find some cheaper but I love these
Jessica K.
Aug. 24, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
You can go to any store that sells baby stuff and find one cheaper
Kacey H.
Kacey H.
Aug. 23, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Yes but you might find a good knock off in Walmart or something
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Aug. 22, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
U can find the same thing cheaper
karen F.
karen F.
Aug. 21, 2016, 3:22 a.m.
For sure they are
Karen C.
Karen C.
Aug. 19, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
For sure! They are bigger than your average baby blanket. I use them to swaddle. If you tie two ends together, they make a great nursing shawl too. Aden and Anais are basically all I reach for now.
Nadine P.
Aug. 19, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
*think so
Nadine P.
Aug. 19, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
Yeah I thinkso
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Aug. 17, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Yes super comfy
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Aug. 17, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Yeah my sister has these and loves them
Casey C.
Casey C.
Aug. 16, 2016, 3:09 a.m.
Yes!! They are so soft and breathable! Perfect for the summer babies. They wash great and keep their softness. This will be a favorite for sure!
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Aug. 14, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
Absolutely
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
Aug. 12, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Very worth it it has great quality
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Aug. 12, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Yes they're great!
Tambria I.
Tambria I.
Aug. 11, 2016, 10:29 a.m.
Yes I bought these as gifts and babies parents always compliment them
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Aug. 11, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
Yes!!! Their customer service is amazing so if anything abnormal happens to the blanket they work with you about getting it fixed/replaced
Natasha m.
Natasha m.
Aug. 5, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Defenitly
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Aug. 5, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Yes both my children loved them!!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Aug. 4, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
No I don't think so honestly
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Aug. 4, 2016, 7:49 a.m.
Absolutely! Until I had them I didn't care for any other swaddle blanket I'd used. These are big and soft and actually fit around my exceptionally large babies.
Terri C.
Terri C.
Aug. 3, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
110% YES! I had three same questi5but I'm glad we got them. They're bigger than receiving blankets and they have a little bit of give so baby can be wrapped tight!
Andie M.
Andie M.
Aug. 1, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Yes! They are soft and lightweight
Eli G.
Yes! They are amazing!
Marlie S.
Marlie S.
July 20, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
They are great, and you can usually find them at TJ Maxx, etc. for cheaper. However, my little one preferred the Ollie swaddle.
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.
June 22, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
These blankets are definitely worth the money. I have found that they are the easiest to use to swaddle with when you have a newborn due to not being bulky. Yet they are breathable at the same time.
Lena S.
Lena S.
June 18, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
Yes! They are amazing. We bought these for my now 5 month old and he loved them.
Heather S.
Heather S.
May 25, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Yes. You can also find them cheaper at places like home goods, marshells
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
May 10, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Yes!!! I have a super long baby and these are the only blankets that were long enough to Swaddle him in. You can also use them as a nursing cover.
Barbie L.
Barbie L.
April 14, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Absolutely!!!!
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
April 10, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
In my opinion, they are. My son is 3 and a half and he still uses them.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
April 7, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
They're a little expensive but then again he pay for what you get
Christine L.
Christine L.
April 5, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
I have two kids and use these blankets every day. they're very big, very soft, very light. my boys both outgrew the hospital blankets quickly, but got too hot for the swaddle sacks. these blankets were the only ones that worked. they worked like a charm! and they're great as sun shades in the warmer months!
April K.
April K.
April 2, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Absolutely
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
March 30, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
It depends on your perspective - for me they were worth the price, but I spent a good amount of money on baby items. Of course there are cheaper ones out there, and these are just as good quality as other muslin blankets (or even buying the muslin fabric at a fabric store and making your own).
Kara F.
Kara F.
March 30, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
So worth the price! they are great sir summer when you still want to wrap baby up but don't want them to get too hot.
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
March 30, 2016, 3:47 a.m.
Definitely! They are useful well beyond just swaddling
Nadine D.
Nadine D.
March 28, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
They are worth it as well as look out for sales
Faduma B.
Faduma B.
March 26, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
For me yes x
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
March 23, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Absolutely! I've tried lots and lots of brands and none compare!
Diandra T.
Diandra T.
March 21, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
Totally... Although there are other brands that are comparable and cheaper. Target and babies r us both carry Muslin swaddle blankets of different brands that are cheaper.
rose p.
rose p.
March 17, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
On Amazon yes
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Jan. 12, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
These were my daughters favorites but if you shop around you can find the best price
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Aug. 28, 2015, 12:56 p.m.
Definitely worth the price! I use these as a swaddling blanket, car seat cover, nursing cover, play mat on the go, and even lay out down under my burp cloth when traveling to prevent any spit up mishaps. For me, it is work the cost because my little one is happy and stays when swaddled in them and their versatility have allowed me to forego buying other supplies.
Irene R.
Irene R.
June 26, 2015, 1:52 a.m.
Definatly but you can sometimes find them cheaper at marshals for $20 instead
Anhel A.
Anhel A.
June 23, 2015, 7:07 a.m.
A must have for any new mom. These are great for the colder weather months because you can't put a blanket in the crib.
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Dec. 6, 2014, 9:59 p.m.
I feel they are. My daughter didn't even Iike to be swaddled so we just used them as little blankets.
Neelam R.
Neelam R.
Dec. 4, 2014, 8:17 a.m.
Yes, they are because they are made of very comfortable material which suits the baby's skin. You can use it for swaddling the young baby and later on can reuse as cotton blanket or cover in summer.
Shaby F.
Shaby F.
Dec. 3, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Dec. 2, 2014, 1:25 p.m.
Yes! A 1000 times yes! You can use them for so many things because they are significantly larger than most swaddle blankets. Use as a cover for breastfeeding, cover car seat from rain, and of course for swaddling. :)
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Nov. 26, 2014, 11:28 p.m.
I was given them as a gift. I thought the same thing but they are amazing. The perfect size for swaddling but also light so they make a good car seat cover in the spring and fall when you just need a barrier nothing insulated
Jessica K.
Nov. 17, 2014, 11:51 p.m.
They are really nice but I personally prefer swaddle sleep sacks by halo. My son sleeps in a fleece sack every night

Join Now