BY ADEN + ANAIS #5 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Soft to the touch and gentle against the skin, these muslin cotton blankets are ideal for swaddling and more. Made from 100% cotton muslin, these swaddles are breathable to help reduce the risk of overheating, and their generous size makes swaddling easy. It s also great for use as a stroller cover, nursing cover, burp cloth and more. see more...

• My sister is having a baby soon, where could I purchase these at? 4 Answers
  • Did your child like to be swaddle in these ? 12 Answers
  • What's the quality of these?14 Answers
Aden + Anais Oh Boy! Swaddle Plus Blankets 4 Pack
  • "These are still great, the size, the light weight material...still worth an "A" grade but I am now spoiled and prefer the softness of the bamboo blankets" in 6 reviews
  • "Also usable as burp cloth, nursing cover in a pinch, and rolled up under the crib mattress to elevate head of bed when congested." in 3 reviews
  • "They are great to use for a car seat cover to help shield against environmental elements and unwanted close human contact for those immune fragile newborns!" in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely the gift I give to first time parents!" in 2 reviews
  • "They are great for all kinds of things...from swaddling, to nursing cover, to burp cloth, to sunshade...and the list goes all." in 2 reviews
LEIGH K.
HUNTSVILLE, AR
These were my favorite blankets for my boys! They are really light weight and easy to swaddle. I didn't feel like my baby was going to get too hot. My youngest is 1 and I still use it in his bed as his sheet because it's so soft and comfy. I definitely recommend these to all parents!
Rosanna W.
Davenport
I love these blankets they have so many uses it is amazing and my son loves these as well and it keeps the sun out of his eyes when he naps in the stroller. They also get more soft the more you wash them as well and get even better>
Veronica M.
Decorator Expert
I cannot begin to think of anything bad to say about these swaddles! We have dozens of them and have used them since birth until now and my son is almost 3 years old! They have held up great for almost 3 years and not even one needing to be thrown out or replaced! They have gone through hundreds of washing and have held up perfectly and have only gotten softer. My son now also likes to have one to sleep with. Well worth every penny and nothing comes close to these in any category! Love, love, love! And did I mention the adorable prints!
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Aden + Anais swaddle blankets are the absolute best there is!!! I have 3 different sets, one for each daughter because they become so attached as well. They hold up well, get softer each wash, are lightweight but can be folded to make a little thicker.
Abby D.
These are the best blankets for babies. Perfect to swaddle them in because they are lightweight and oh so soft! I've noticed that my son loves to carry these around over the other blankets he's been given. For the quality, the price is perfect!
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Light weight, cool and warm all at the same time. Both of my children lived and loved in these blankets even past the point of swaddling. They still carry them around. Good price the amount of use that I we have had with these!
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Decorator Expert
These are the best blankets! I used these for my daughter and she fell in love with them. She's now 4, and still uses one as a security blanket to sleep with! They are soft and lightweight, and a great size for swaddling.
Jackielou L.
Nutley, NJ
I'm pretty sure I have 12 total between my two kids. Multi purpose; swaddle blankets, burp cloths, nursing cover, changing pad cover. Gets softer with each wash. I can imagine using these til they're off to school!
Kaitlyn C.
Decatur
I received a pack of these at my baby shower and my son still carries them around and he's 3. They get softer with every wash and also make for great breastfeeding covers since the material is breathable!
Susi T.
Laredo, TX
These are the best swaddle blankets, the muslim fabric is perfect year round, it remains cool in summer but it gets warm enough in the colder months and it is also breathable. They wash up great and the stains are easy to remove, will keep buying!!!
Jaymee J.
Visalia, CA
Are these worth the price?
Jamie B.
Are these safe to use?
Raycheal T.
Hemet , CA
What is the fabric made of? Do these stretch ?
Payal P.
Decorator Expert
Babies are comfy in there?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
What's the quality of these?