BY ADEN + ANAIS #2 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Soft to the touch and gentle against the skin, these muslin cotton blankets are ideal for swaddling and more. Made from 100% cotton muslin, these swaddles are breathable to help reduce the risk of overheating, and their generous size makes swaddling easy. It s also great for use as a stroller cover, nursing cover, burp cloth and more. see more...

• My sister is having a baby soon, where could I purchase these at? 4 Answers
  • Did your child like to be swaddle in these ? 12 Answers
  • What's the quality of these?14 Answers
Aden + Anais Oh Boy! Swaddle Plus Blankets 4 Pack
  • "These are still great, the size, the light weight material...still worth an "A" grade but I am now spoiled and prefer the softness of the bamboo blankets" in 6 reviews
  • "Also usable as burp cloth, nursing cover in a pinch, and rolled up under the crib mattress to elevate head of bed when congested." in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely the gift I give to first time parents!" in 2 reviews
  • "They are great for all kinds of things...from swaddling, to nursing cover, to burp cloth, to sunshade...and the list goes all." in 2 reviews
  • "They are great to use for a car seat cover to help shield against environmental elements and unwanted close human contact for those immune fragile newborns!" in 2 reviews
Somer A.
These blankets were pretty much life when i had my son. They were just so soft and everything we needed. Easy to wash and always able to use them for anything. My son loved them and would always sleep with it. I recommend this product to any parent. They are just the best
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
We absolutely love these swaddle blankets. They have gone above and beyond expectations and they ended up being the only ones we used from birth until now. They swaddle very easily and stay wrapped. The fabric only gets softer and softer after every wash. Come clean easily. Warm but still very light. My 2 year old still uses his every single night and with another baby on the way we will be buying a few more to add to the collection. Definitely recommend!!
Veronica M.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I cannot begin to think of anything bad to say about these swaddles! We have dozens of them and have used them since birth until now and my son is almost 3 years old! They have held up great for almost 3 years and not even one needing to be thrown out or replaced! They have gone through hundreds of washing and have held up perfectly and have only gotten softer. My son now also likes to have one to sleep with. Well worth every penny and nothing comes close to these in any category! Love, love, love! And did I mention the adorable prints!
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't have kids but that doesn't stop me from buying baby ūüĎ∂ blankets... what can I say.. I just love ūüėć how soft it is and when it's netflix night ūüĆÉ this is how I stay warm. I purchased mine at kohl's it was very affordable and I would highly recommend everyone buying blankets. For your baby or for yourself..
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Aden + Anais swaddle blankets are the absolute best there is!!! I have 3 different sets, one for each daughter because they become so attached as well. They hold up well, get softer each wash, are lightweight but can be folded to make a little thicker.
Abby D.
These are the best blankets for babies. Perfect to swaddle them in because they are lightweight and oh so soft! I've noticed that my son loves to carry these around over the other blankets he's been given. For the quality, the price is perfect!
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Light weight, cool and warm all at the same time. Both of my children lived and loved in these blankets even past the point of swaddling. They still carry them around. Good price the amount of use that I we have had with these!
Kaitlyn C.
Decatur
I received a pack of these at my baby shower and my son still carries them around and he's 3. They get softer with every wash and also make for great breastfeeding covers since the material is breathable!
Susi T.
Laredo , TX
These are the best swaddle blankets, the muslim fabric is perfect year round, it remains cool in summer but it gets warm enough in the colder months and it is also breathable. They wash up great and the stains are easy to remove, will keep buying!!!
Lacey F.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These blankets are a MUST have for any baby. They are so lightweight and they are perfect for just about everything. I have used these as swaddles, receiving blankets, burp cloths, changing covers and for baby to play on the floor. They could even be used as a nursing cover or a car seat cover.
Jaymee J.
Visalia, CA
Are these worth the price?
Jamie B.
Are these safe to use?
Raycheal T.
Hemet, CA
What is the fabric made of? Do these stretch ?
Payal P.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Babies are comfy in there?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
What's the quality of these?