BY ADEN + ANAIS #18 in Bibs

Mealtime is Made a Little Easier Easy to care for, the snap bib will keep baby s clothes clean and look stylish doing it.  Three snaps in the front make it a cinch to snap on and off white ensuring a long lasting, perfect fit.  This bib is sure to be mealtime essential. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jackie C.
These are so cute and soft, but for something that catches drool and spit-up I don't really think they are worth the price.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
I got these as a gift and absolutely love them. They are the perfect size and are thick enough to work with solids, liquids, and drooling alike. Super pretty and available in a ton of color options/patterns so I love giving them as presents. High quality enough that they withstand a round or two as hand-me-downs.
Natasha A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love anything aden and anais, my daughter has been using these since she was 4 month old. I like that they have snaps instead of velcro.once my daughter got older she decided she like to rip her bibs off but she never gets these off, they are so soft and don't worry about stains just use oxi clean! best place to find them for less?? amazon warehouse
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
These are great for drool since they absorb a lot. They are soft and it has a button clasp in the back so the velcro won't scratch your babies neck. I would not dry in the drier, because they are 100% cotton or they will shrink to half the size.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love Aden + Anais products. These bibs are great. I love that they close with a button instead of velcro, my 18 month old daughter rips velcro bibs off with no problem but these stay put. I was them with Oxi-Clean detergent and they always come out clean. The fabric is nice and soft. I like to give these as shower gifts!
Sheena S.
I loved these for catching drool, but not so much for feeding... They absorb food and stain if you don't wash right away. Very soft and cute patterns!
Paige F.
Marietta, GA
We love all of the Aden and Anias products and these bibs are no exception! They're soft and made with great quality fabric and are super soft to wipe babies faces with!
Jarenys R.
Homestead, FL
I love Aden + Anais products. They are so soft and light. I love that it does not close with velcro. Those are too noisy, especially if your baby has fallen asleep. Great product! Their blankets are awesome too!
Corn M.
Denair, CA
I really like Aden anais brand. So far haven't found a product I don't like. These bibs are great and easy to clean. Easy to put on and take off as well.
Briana C.
These bibs are good! They was easily and are usable. They are cheap an the designs are cute! Great gift for a baby shower!