Aden + Anais Muslin Security Blankets - 2 Pack uploaded by Virginia M.Aden + Anais Muslin Security Blankets - 2 Pack uploaded by Janet M.Aden + Anais Muslin Security Blankets - 2 Pack uploaded by Janet M.

BY ADEN + ANAIS #26 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Snuggles & Security Pack of two, single layer, satin trim, 100% cotton muslin security blankets.  The magical feel of a security blanket is a wonderful part or any child s life, bringing comforting thoughts and sweet dreams to newborns and toddlers alike.  aden + anais® soft and breathable issie™ will become one of baby s most cherished, simple pleasures.  Like all aden + adais products, issies are made of our signature fabric; natural cotton muslin and playfully designed with our exclusive aden + anais prints. see more...

Aden + Anais Muslin Security Blankets - 2 Pack
  • "My daughter loves both the muslin and silk fabrics and loves rubbing both." in 3 reviews
  • "she needs one to fall asleep and it is the cutest thing ever." in 1 review
  • "My daughters both never took to having a security blanket/animal, so it didn't get used on a daily basis, but we hauled it around a lot." in 1 review
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
I've heard so much about these blankets in this brand. It's like the new must have baby item and I can't wait to try it on my baby. They are a little expensive but they last a long time and I'll get one for any of my friends who are first time moms.
Kendra C.
Visalia, CA
This was my first Aiden and anais product for my first baby and I loved how lightweight they were and my son loved to rub it on his face while going to sleep so I bought a second pack for back up since I figured the first pack would probably wear out because the fabric was so soft and thin I but I was surprised how well the first pack held up, he never needed the second pack so when his brother was born a few years later we used the second pack and they are all 4 still doing great. we have also invested in the swaddling blankets which are great too. great brand!
Janet M.
Matthews, NC
I was skeptical at first because I had heard so much rave over these swaddle blankets.. my mom ended up gifting me a few for my newborn son and I have to say we love them here. They are a bit rough out of the box, but immediately soften up after it's first wash.. and even more after each wash after. They're thin and airy, so there's no need to worry about baby getting too warm. They also have beautiful and fun designs for both girls and boys.
Laura S.
The security blankets are fun. My daughters both never took to having a security blanket/animal, so it didn't get used on a daily basis, but we hauled it around a lot. It worked well as a lightweight car seat blanket during the newborn phase. Now that my daughter's a toddler, her Aden & Anais security blanket has become a blanket for her dolls. Very great, quality item. Very soft! Totally recommended! I like how it comes with an extra blanket in case one gets lost.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I loved the Muslin blankets when my daughter was a newborn! It was hot out and I could t put sunblock on her yet! I had to protect he from the sun without overheating her! These were to the rescue!!!
Yasmin T.
Carson, CA
These are a MUST for a new mom! Perfect for swaddling because they are so big and easy to tuck in. They are also great for summer babies as they are breathable. My son is 2 years old now and still uses them! Great baby shower gift!
Anaise V.
I used this for babies first month and I could only comfortably swaddle my little one with this blanket. I also used it for nursing or simply laying it on the bed for babies comfort. this is a very versatile product.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
These blankets are so amazing literally plus the texture on it is so soft and thick they are really pretty I don't know what I would do without these blankets
Alyx M.
Killeen, TX
I love Aden + Anias blankets! I only swaddled my child in the hospital, but we still use these as a lightweight blanket, to lay him on during changes, etc.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
These are so soft and so cute! i got them as a baby shower gift and used them daily when my daughter was first born. they' re high quality. 5 stars!
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Where can I buy this?
Harley Q.
holly, mi
Cute where sold?
Stephanie R.
I bought mine at target.
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Did your child like to be swaddle in these?
Mindy T.
Is it soft and dose anyone have one