BY ADEN + ANAIS

Hank Scorpio, on the Simpsons, loves papayas: "They're juicy and full of papain! Makes you strong like Popeye!" We're not sure if Scorpio is the best guy to take advice from, considering that the owner of the Globex Corporation turns out to be a James Bond villain and a madman, but he's absolutely right about papaya: this yummy fruit is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and fiber. And it's good for more than just eating: Australians have been using papaya for skincare for over a century. The Mum + Bub skin care collection from Aden + Anais uses papaya as a main ingredient, and the Mum + Bub Hair and Body Wash harnesses the cleaning and moisturizing power of papaya without irritating sensitive skin. Mum + Bub baby body wash is designed for use by both babies and parents, so there's one less item to buy. The main ingredients for the Mum + Bub Hair and Body Wash are papaya/pawpaw fruit extract, coco-glucoside, and glyceryl oleate, with a gentle scent of sandalwood. It contains no parabens, phytoestrogen, added hormone disrupters, petroleum oils, phthalates, dioxanes from sulfates, gluten, soy, petrochemicals, DEA, or artificial colors, and it's not tested on animals. Just apply Mum + Bub Hair and Body Wash to your child's wet hair and wet body, scrub, and rinse, for a clean that's strong like Popeye! see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this product on my 15 month old and have used it since she was a newborn. She didn't have any allergic reactions and it always leaves her smelling good and clean. She even loves the nozzle pumo where she can use kt too!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
I decided to try this out after a few other brands had given my baby dry itchy skin. I loved this because it didn't harm my babes sensitive skin and it has a pleasant smell as well. It also works great as a bubble bath.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pullman, WA
I love the smell of this wash! It also doesn't tend to hurt my daughters skin causing an eczema flair up which is very important to me. It's super gentle on her skin. I love using it myself for bubble baths!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lexington, KY
Love love love this stuff! It's the only wash/shampoo we use for our 13 month old and we have been using it since he was born. It smells so good and doesn't bother his super sensitive skin at all!
Jami T.
Jami T.
I was fortunate enough to receive the Mum + Bub line from Aden + Anais after contacting them about their products. I have tried them all and they have made a fan out of me. The hair & body wash has a light and pleasant scent while managing to have some heavy duty cleaning power. My baby has had some pretty nasty messes but when bath time is over this has left her squeaky clean. I also like that it doesn't leave me or my little ones with rashes on super sensitive skin like most washes do.