aden + anais® Large Twinkle Swaddle in White

The aden + anais Twinkle Swaddle will lull your baby to sleep with the softness of a mother's touch. In white, this muslin cotton made swaddle is adorned with twinkling stars to add style to this functional essential for your little one.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of aden + anais® Large Twinkle Swaddle in White!
Kathleen D.
These Aden and anais swaddles were a key important daily item for my baby!! We used every day for years! So soft, so many uses-as sun shade, as a blanket, as a swaddle, and so much more. Definitely recommend.
AnnaSue T.
Anadarko, OK
Love, Looove these swaddle blankets they’re sooooo soft and weight less and the size is big.
Kaitlyn J.
Swanville, ME
This was my little guys favourite type of swaddle. He used it as a comfort blanket for a while, too. That thing is very well loved and I’m sure I’ll get some more for our coming baby.
Yunielka A.
UnionCity
excellent brand of very good quality one of my favorite 100% recommended with excellent coverage in all their products
Yumiko K.
Irvine, CA
Anything Aden + Anais is absolutely gorgeous and breathable! Keeps baby cozy without overheating and also warm during the winter! I like matching everything from burpees to bedding!
Natalie S.
New Albany, IN
Love love love the Aden + Anais muslin swaddle blankets. They are extra big and have a tiny bit of give that make them easy to swaddle with. They are easy to clean after being spit up or pooped on. They get softer with every wash!
Katie N.
Trenton, NJ
Favorite swaddle blanket that gets softer with each wash! All three children have used it over the years. Love to bring in the stroller for walks or hang out laying on the floor.
Becky B.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Love this swaddle blanket. Gender neutral. Lights and airy. Perfect for swaddling as well as using a summer blanket for car rides
Hanh N.
Toronto, ON
I loved the swaddles from Aden and Anais. They're so soft, so breathable, so easy to use and so nice for the babies. I found them very versatile for either swaddling, covering as blankets or nursing covers as well. Great product.
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
I loved these! They come in so many cute prints! They were well worth it for us! My baby loved to be a burrito until she was about a year old!

Looking for your answer?