BY ADEN + ANAIS

Perfect Bathing Experience Set of one hooded terry towel and one, 100% cotton muslin washcloth.  The large double-layer hooded towel, measuring 32" x 32", is 100% terry cotton, which is extra absorbent and durable.  The four-layer washcloth gets softer after each wash, making it extra gentle on baby s delicate skin.  These sets are soft and luxurious and create a perfect bathing experience, both in the tub and out. see more...

Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I am in love with this brand! I love how soft and breathable the towels are. My daughter use to cry after her bath, she hated being dry off but after I bought this set she loves being dry off! She even wants to cuddle with the towel after! I wish I could get one more set but they are pretty expensive but wroth every penny!
Ashley B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I absolutely hate these towels for babies. I don't think they dry off well at all they aren't very soft either I think just a regular towel works way better and is soft and actually dries the baby off way more better. I absolutely don't recommend anyone buying these for babies.
Nikki G.
Brookland, AR
Anything made by A&A is going to be amazing quality! I love everything we own from them!
Kari O.
Parkland, FL
I love everything Aden + Anais! The quality is great. I am giving this towel 4 stars because they are a bit small. Once my baby turned a toddler, I no longer use them anymore. But they do make great baby gifts!