BY ADEN + ANAIS #31 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

This combination burpcloth and bib from aden + anais does double duty in your diaper bag. Part of the mod turtle collection, it features an adorable green turtles print. Made from 100% cotton, this burp bib has a unique design that provides maximum coverage for both you and baby. see more...

• Would drool soak through these onto a shirt?3 Answers
  • My baby spits up a lot when he burps is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else go without using a burp rag? My baby doesn't rea...5 Answers
Sasha A.
Washington, DC
Just like any other bib the fabric is very soft and the design is nice and lasts a long time
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Great combo as burp rag and bib! Easy to snap on as a bib and clean messy face after meal!
Marta M.
Orlando, FL
My baby loves how soft these are! I love the durability and softness of all their products!
liz p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Son tan buenas y necesarias para los bebes las eh utilizado con mis ninos son excelentes
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Love these. I used them with all three of my children. You can also use these as a bid.
Ashley C.
Our absolute favorite bib/burpcloth. Great absorption and superrrrr soft! Adorable too!
Mandy B.
Flint, MI
These are very nice. They are thick, comfortable material. Absorbs lots of throw up.
Lizet R.
Compton, CA
Loved this product I used it to cover baby's umbilical cord when she was a newborn
Tanika C.
Cute little turtle bid. Can be used for a girl or boy. I have wuite a few of these.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
My favorite!!!!!! My son has horrible acid reflux and these are LIFE saviors!!!
Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
Is it the type of fabric that stains easily ?
I absolutely love the burp bib's, Do they come in any solid colors?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does anyone else go without using a burp rag? My baby doesn't really spit up ever, but when she does, it always gets on her bib before it gets anywhere else.
DORA R.
Where can i get a couple of them, do they come in pink too?
Courtney C.
Would drool soak through these onto a shirt?