BY ADEN + ANAIS #31 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

This combination burpcloth and bib from aden + anais does double duty in your diaper bag. Part of the mod turtle collection, it features an adorable green turtles print. Made from 100% cotton, this burp bib has a unique design that provides maximum coverage for both you and baby. see more...

• Would drool soak through these onto a shirt?3 Answers
  • My baby spits up a lot when he burps is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else go without using a burp rag? My baby doesn't rea...5 Answers
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Th s is great well made washed a million times and still in tact I use it to put I've my shoulder to burp the baby
Kellye H.
Paducah, KY
This works great as a burp cloth and is very absorbent. I also love the coverage provided when using it as a bib
Latoya M.
Brownsville, IN
Love this product. You can use it as a burp cloth and a bib. Definantly helped when I was feeding my daughter.
Stephanie N.
Norwalk, CA
I have a wide range of Aden + Anais products, including bib. Nice a large, cute prints, comfortable material.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
These are the best things to have on hand at all times, they come in me to use for so many different things
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
Love anything Aden and anais! It is so soft and snugly! My daughter hates anything but the muslin material!
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Throw this over your shoulder before picking baby up. Burping, spitting up, drool, these are must haves.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
Loved these! Not only these burp clothes but the whole brand is amazing I would highly recommend them
Larisa E.
Denison, IA
I totally love these they are great for bibs as well I would seriously recommend these to anyone .!
Morgan T.
Super soft and nice size to keep spit ups at bay from getting all over me and staying on the cloth.
Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
Is it the type of fabric that stains easily ?
I absolutely love the burp bib's, Do they come in any solid colors?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does anyone else go without using a burp rag? My baby doesn't really spit up ever, but when she does, it always gets on her bib before it gets anywhere else.
DORA R.
Where can i get a couple of them, do they come in pink too?
Courtney C.
Would drool soak through these onto a shirt?