BY ADEN + ANAIS #31 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

This combination burpcloth and bib from aden + anais does double duty in your diaper bag. Part of the mod turtle collection, it features an adorable green turtles print. Made from 100% cotton, this burp bib has a unique design that provides maximum coverage for both you and baby. see more...

• Would drool soak through these onto a shirt?3 Answers
  • My baby spits up a lot when he burps is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else go without using a burp rag? My baby doesn't rea...5 Answers
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We bought these because our son as a small baby had a lot of spit ups and we loved the Aden + Anais brand so knew these would be just as good in quality and performance as there other products. Sure enough it lived up to the name. We used them as burp clothes and love how the hang lovely and comfortably over your shoulder and are so soft against our baby's face. We also used them as bibs as they have a clip on each side to form a bib that covers all of my baby's top when he was drinking which absorbed all the milk that spilt or was spit up. Love the nice simple and fun designs and how they wash great getting softer each time!
Melissa F.
Louisville, KY
I love everything Aden and anais! These are so soft and become softer every time you wash they they are great for catching throw up or just wiping drooly mouths! And the turtles are just so cute!
Tonia H.
I love this bib! We were gifted one at our baby shower because my siset in law SWORE by it. I love how big it is, when used as a bib it protects the babys entire torso pretty much. Its really soft, cleans easily and makes a great burp cloth
Jill S.
Such a great burp cloth! A little pricey for just one but it has lasted us a long time. It can button and be a bib or it can be use as a burp cloth. It is made of a soft but absorbent material. These are wonderful and I wish we had more !
Rachel G.
I love the shape of this burp cloth. It's perfect for putting over your shoulder or wrapping around baby like a bib. I didn't give it 5 stars because they are really expensive. I actually bought fabric and made a bunch of similar ones at home.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this burp bib. It is so versatile and adorable. I used it everyday with my baby. The fabric is so soft as well. I would defiantly recommend it. The only down fall is it is kinda pricey but it was worth it in the long run.
Anneke S.
The burpy bins are seriously the best! Soft and durable. And I love that I can snap it around while he is drinking his bottle and then put it over my shoulder to burp him when done. Always have one in my diaper bag or purse!
Cyra-ann Q.
Kailua, HI
These bibs are amazing! You can use as a cloth to wipe there mouth or you can use it as a bib it's a multi use cloth!! Genius and there towels are amazing also and wash clothes I recommend this brand they are amazing!!
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Super cute burp rags. They fit nicely up on the shoulder and are easy to use. It exceeded my expectations and baby loved them. They're nice and soft so they don't scratch up babies face. I would buy again.
Devi S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Big fan of this burp bib my mean reason is because of the part the goes in with u would put your neck
That way everywhere is covered and if baby goes have an accident , you the mommy would get mess!
Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
Is it the type of fabric that stains easily ?
I absolutely love the burp bib's, Do they come in any solid colors?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does anyone else go without using a burp rag? My baby doesn't really spit up ever, but when she does, it always gets on her bib before it gets anywhere else.
DORA R.
Where can i get a couple of them, do they come in pink too?
Courtney C.
Would drool soak through these onto a shirt?