BY ADEN + ANAIS #31 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

This combination burpcloth and bib from aden + anais does double duty in your diaper bag. Part of the mod turtle collection, it features an adorable green turtles print. Made from 100% cotton, this burp bib has a unique design that provides maximum coverage for both you and baby. see more...

• Would drool soak through these onto a shirt?3 Answers
  • My baby spits up a lot when he burps is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else go without using a burp rag? My baby doesn't rea...5 Answers
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This brand is excellent for giving as gifts! It's high quality and the brands reputation is very good. They are a bit more expensive than some other brands, but the material is extremely soft and durable. They also have a nice selection of very cute patterns on most of their products.
Amanda G.
I like the thickness of this burp pad. It makes it easy to keep yourself and your baby clean. There are buttons on the side however I never used them I just used it flat. It also came in handy when I had no changing pad available. They wash well.
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Recently bought a monkey print one, and I love it! Love the whole concept of a burping cloth and a bib all in one! Better than carrying multiple burping cloths and bibs, when I can just carry one! So convenient.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little on the pricey side for just one bib but definitely recommend! It wraps around the whole neck/shoulder which gives great coverage when feeding baby. It has a great curve design; perfect for throwing over your shoulder.
Kaitlin A.

I love this bib/spit up cloth. I honestly thought I would just use it as a spit up cloth. I really don't use bibs a ton. But was surprised at how nice it was to burp her on it then snap it around her neck as a bib after feedings. It's so soft. The only drawback is it rips easily but it's worth the trade off of having such soft material. I would recommend this product to anyone with little ones.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
One of my favorite baby items ever! My son had reflux so bad and we used these from the newborn stage all the way to 2 years old. I love how thick they are and multifunctional! Burp cloth to bin, genius!!
Jackie S.
Price is higher than other burp rags And I wish they were more reasonable. I received them as a gift. They are super soft and absorbent. The curve actually does make a difference. I don't know if I would purchase because of the price but I do really enjoy the ones i have. They also snap into a bib which is an added bonus.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is like the must have brand for your baby. All their materials and fabrics are soft and last a long time. I just started hearing about these but I've found a few and they live up to my expectations.
Katelyn S.
Winona Lake, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great quality & super absorbent! I like that it's a good size to throw over your shoulder for a burp rag or that it also has the option to snap for use as a bib! Plus it's super cute! I would definitely recommend!
Anna Z.
Great buy! Amazing design, super absorbent and cute! I was given a set as a gift and used them so much and story use them! Great value and I definitely recommend them to any parent!
Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
Is it the type of fabric that stains easily ?
I absolutely love the burp bib's, Do they come in any solid colors?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does anyone else go without using a burp rag? My baby doesn't really spit up ever, but when she does, it always gets on her bib before it gets anywhere else.
DORA R.
Where can i get a couple of them, do they come in pink too?
Courtney C.
Would drool soak through these onto a shirt?