BY ADEN + ANAIS #2 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Pack of four, 100% cotton muslin swaddling blankets aden + anais® wraps are the ultimate in breathability and softness. The fabric s light, open weave allows a baby s body temperature to regulate itself naturally in order to reduce the risk of overheating, so that a swaddled baby stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It is gentle on baby s skin and durable for everyday use, as the more you wash it, the softer it gets. aden + anais wraps are a generous size, measuring 47" x 47", so that new and seasoned moms alike can swaddle babies of all sizes with ease. In addition to the common use as a swaddling wrap, aden + anais wraps are extremely versatile; they are useful as burp cloths, nursing shields, stroller covers to protect from sun, cold, wind or insects, portable crib sheets, stroller and car.

• I have been hearing a lot about these swaddle blankets. Does anyo...27 Answers
  • Are these blankets soft? Also how warm do they keep the baby? Are...62 Answers
  • Looking for swaddle blankets that are super soft. Does anyone kno...2 Answers
Aden + Anais For the Birds Swaddle 4 PK
  • "I use them for everything from a nursing cover to burp cloth to changing pad to actual blanket - I love them for the summer to cover my baby in the air conditioning." in 9 reviews
  • "They are great for everything and are super light weight which makes them great for every season and easy to travel with." in 7 reviews
  • "You can swaddle baby with them, tie one around your neck as a nursing cover, block the sun on your car seat with them." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this brand and these are great swaddling blankets for baby shower gifts." in 5 reviews
Toma Z.
Richmond, TX
SOOOO SOFT!! I love these swaddle blankets. They are so multi purpose! You can use it for swaddling, burp cloth, and clean spit up!! Not to mention they get softer and softer every time you use them!!
Jaquelle R.
Colorado Springs
Love these swaddles! They get used long after the swaddling is done.... my toddler sleeps with at least 4 of these every night. They are so soft and I even sleep with one too
Cristina V.
Mega Parent Expert
Aden + Anais blankets will forever hold a special place in my heart. We brought our son home in one. He learned to roll over one. He napped in them in the summer. played with them in his car seat or stroller...We love them! So soft and lightweight, and such beautiful patterns. And since they are breathable, I never worried about my son sleeping with them. They also get softer every time you wash them. We use the dream blankets (thicker) now that he's a toddler and love them too. Such a great brand! Buy these for yourself or for anyone expecting, you won't regret it.
Melissa M.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Aden +Anais swaddle blankets. These were the perfect swaddle blankets for my newborn because they are so big and stretchy, making it super easy to wrap them up like a burrito. They also are really light weight which makes them an excellent blanket for the summer months. They are the perfect size to throw over the stroller or car seat too and since they are lightweight it's still breathable. My baby is 18 months now and I still use them today. I would say that these are a definite mommy must have!
Sarah M.
These blankets were the only ones that worked to swaddle my son. He had to be swaddled to sleep but would eventually wiggle his arms out and wake up. These were large enough to wrap around enough. Six years later and they have been washed over and over and have maintained their shape, color, and soft texture. My son likes to take one on road trips because they are light but still provide the proper amount of warmth in any condition. I love it because it can be squished down to the size of a sandwich storage bag and take up very little room in a bag. They also make good picnic blankets in a pinch given their large size. They can be pricey, but trust me, you will use them forever!
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I have to say, I was completely against spending this kind of money on "baby blankets", but I bought them when they were on sale and I had a coupon. Completely worth every penny (even at full price). They are great for swaddling, using as a changing pad in emergencies, covering the car seat when outside, the stroller, using as a burp cloth when one isn't in sight, or using on the floor for tummy time. Absolutely love the muslin blankets.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
I love the width and the length of these blankets. Long enough to swaddle baby, and also use as a Light weight blanket. All three of my kidos ran on the warm side. The feel of these are very soft and very durable, they are easy to clean, and would recommend to friends, even though they are a bit more expensive than the typical swaddle blanket, getting at least one set of these is a must
Beth O.
Mega Parent Expert
I orginally started off with smaller swaddles and a neighbor gifted these blankets to me. I don't know what I was thinking with the smaller blankets. These swaddles are large and are amazing because of it. They are super soft and are perfect for summer babies. The striped blanket seemed a little less soft than the others but overall super adorable set. Absolutely worth the money.

Bonus, when baby is done using them as blankets (car seat, stroller, napping, playmat, etc.) they make a fabulous towel for drying hair!
Vasy P.
Canton, GA
Obsessed with this company overall but this was the first product that got me to buy from this brand. Super soft and breathable blankets! With such cute patterns! Literally used from anything like nursing to cover up at the pool. My favorite way to use them is in a car seat or stroller because it keeps the baby warm on windy days but it's breathable.
Brisa R.
Spring Valley, CA
I purchased these when my daughter was first born. They are perfect for swaddling- big and easy to work with. Besides swaddling though, they have so many other uses! I also used them as a nursing cover by tying to ends together to fasten it around my neck, as a blanket for my daughter (the breathable fabric made me feel more comfortable), to wipe up spit-up, and as a shade for the stroller or car seat. She is now almost a year and a half, and they're still some of my favorite blankets!
Chloe B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Are these blankets soft? Also how warm do they keep the baby? Are they more. For summer or winter
Christina Q.
Question has been deleted
Johanna T.
I have been hearing a lot about these swaddle blankets. Does anyone have them and can give me insight on how they feel and if they aren't too hot? Thanks
Ana Marie K.
I have been seeing these advertised everywhere and want to know what the pros are to these swaddles compared to others?
Krystina S.
Do these come in any other sizes ? Preferably something a tad smaller ?