Aden + Anais Burpy Bib uploaded by Nancy W.Aden + Anais Burpy Bib uploaded by Virginia M.

BY ADEN + ANAIS #2 in Bibs

The Aden + Anais Burpy Bib has a unique design that provides maximum coverage for baby and you. The Burpy Bib is made of muslin, the Aden + Anais signature fabric, creating a gentle touch against baby s skin and a lightweight cloth for your shoulder. The versatile and durable Burpy Bib can be draped around baby s neck, fastened with a simple snap in the back, and is easy to clean, with an open weave construction that allows for exceptionally quick drying times. ; see more...

• Is this worth the price it is listed for? Does it work well as a ...1 Answers
  • I have a 5 month old who spits up everywhere. I a... Be the first to answer!
  • My 9 month old is constantly soaking through his clothes with dro...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I could never live without these absolutely amazing burp clothes. I wish we would of found them earlier because my baby spit up a lot when she was a newborn but we did find them when we began baby food and it has saved my baby from having to bathe after every feeding. The cloth is fabulous and the coverage is even better. Wish they were convert all burp cloths and bibs to this because they are harder to find than regular ones.
Christina T.
Central falls , RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things are amazing! They function as a burp cloth and even have a snap so you can use them as a bib! They are pricey if you buy them from babies r us. I have found them cheaper at tj maxx, marshalls, and Burlington.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I adore these bibs. They are so stylish, soft, and I love anything that's multi-use. But because there is no plastic or any other type of material on them they get completely soaked. My son will spit up once and I will be able to clean him up but I have to remove the big immediately or else it will seep through and his clothes will be wet. I was gifted these at my baby shower but I probably won't purchase them myself.
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
At first I only got it because of the cute monkey design print it has. Turns out it is now one of my all time favorite burp cloth / bib. Definitely multifunctional. Love to keep this in my diaper bag whenever I'm on the go, keeps me from having multiples of things and with this product I just need one and I'm good to go! Definitely will buy more since for now all I have is one.
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
Hands down on of my fave baby products. It's one of my go to gifts to give as well. These are thicker than most bibs and cover a big surface. They are soft and machine washable. I love that I can use it as a bib for her or a burp cloth. This is a must have!
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bibs are awesome! I draped them over my shoulder as burp cloths when my daughter was young and then used them as a regular bib when she grew bigger. We joke that she looks like she's at the barbershop, but who cares if gets the job done?! A few of my friends have purchased them after seeing ours.
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
I love how big these bibs are they work wonderful on my daughter rather then the small ones these ones are much bigger and actually covers her neck so no leakages gets under her neck and makes it stinky.
Sarah I.
Prairieville
These are the best things ever! I wish I had known about the with my first baby. I bought these on Amazon not really sure if I would like them bc they were so big but I love the size. The material is awesome for cleaning up spit up and the burpcloth bib combination is perfect for me.
Amber E.
We preferred the shape of these bibs to the old fashioned ones. With the snap they seemed to stay on pretty well and didn't have Velcro so they didn't damage other items in the wash. Would definitely recommend.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
These are very convenient bins as you can put it on your baby and then when you're finished you can undo it and lay it over your shoulder as a burp cloth. I have a few of these. Never really had to use them but the odd time I did, they worked great!
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
Im really interest in trying out this bib for my baby girl. The only concern I have it does it move around easily? Shes active and some of her bibs tend to twist around her neck too easily..
Kirstin D.
My 9 month old is constantly soaking through his clothes with drool- do these stay on pretty well? He seems to pull every single bib off that I put on him. Also- are they pretty absorbent?
Ashley C.
We put this on our registry and are hoping to get it and if not we are thinking about buying it because of the style. Does this fit comfortable around the neck? I know some bibs look un-comfortable and irritating to the babies neck.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How thick is the fabric and how well does it handle spit up
Avia S.
Douglasville, GA
Is this worth the price it is listed for? Does it work well as a burp cloth if you have a baby who throws up a lot?