Aden + Anais Burpy Bib uploaded by Nancy W.Aden + Anais Burpy Bib uploaded by Virginia M.

BY ADEN + ANAIS #1 in Bibs

The Aden + Anais Burpy Bib has a unique design that provides maximum coverage for baby and you. The Burpy Bib is made of muslin, the Aden + Anais signature fabric, creating a gentle touch against baby s skin and a lightweight cloth for your shoulder. The versatile and durable Burpy Bib can be draped around baby s neck, fastened with a simple snap in the back, and is easy to clean, with an open weave construction that allows for exceptionally quick drying times. ; see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Ashley R.
Florence, KY
My daughter hated traditional bibs and would try to rip them her neck. After giving up on bibs all together we finally decided to try this one and she actually liked it. Since it wraps around more like a poncho she didn't notice it quite like the ones that hung from her neck. The button closure is much better than the traditional bibs Velcro closure as well. Super soft and cute.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
These are my favorite bibs! They cover almost completely so there's no extra mess to clean up. My daughter likes to take her bibs off and can easily take the Velcro ones off. These have snaps so she can't do it as easily. I would definitely recommend these bibs to friends and family.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
So soft and wash so well. The cutest designs and best of all hey work. They are bigger than most bibs and the closure is comfortable for a baby to wear. They retain moisture really well so when you have spit up or a mess it isn't really soggy. The quality is impeccable
Erica S.
my favorite bibs. So versatile. Can be used as a birp cloth and bib. Its very soft breathable fabric that gets softer with each wash. It catches any mess easily without stuf dripping down. the are comfortable for baby to wear and cna grow with baby
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
One of my favorites for sure. They are super soft and big. My daughter has issues wanting to pull off all her bibs but these she can't lol. At first it took me a second to figure out how to mange it (I got them as a gift) now I love them.
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, OH
I received this bib as a baby shower gift and I love it! It's my most used bib. It wraps completely around my baby, so when he spits up, non gets onto his clothes. I would definitely buy more if I didn't already have so many other bibs!
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
This is the perfect combination!! Most used bib in our house!! Seemed a little on the expensive side but a great quality bib! Cute design and gets softer with every wash! I want 10 more bc they can be used with multiple children!
Amber E.
We preferred the shape of these bibs to the old fashioned ones. With the snap they seemed to stay on pretty well and didn't have Velcro so they didn't damage other items in the wash. Would definitely recommend.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
I live these bibs because they have cute patterns and they have full coverage. I never know where food is going to end up with my daughter! These bibs are also very comfortable and affordable, they're perfect!
AJ W.
Washington, MI
I love these bibs for on the go! They can be used as a burp cloth or buttoned to make a bib for baby. They are super cute and soft and easy to take with you without taking to much space. They wash great too!
Ashley C.
We put this on our registry and are hoping to get it and if not we are thinking about buying it because of the style. Does this fit comfortable around the neck? I know some bibs look un-comfortable and irritating to the babies neck.
Kirstin D.
My 9 month old is constantly soaking through his clothes with drool- do these stay on pretty well? He seems to pull every single bib off that I put on him. Also- are they pretty absorbent?
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
Im really interest in trying out this bib for my baby girl. The only concern I have it does it move around easily? Shes active and some of her bibs tend to twist around her neck too easily..
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How thick is the fabric and how well does it handle spit up
Avia S.
Douglasville, GA
Is this worth the price it is listed for? Does it work well as a burp cloth if you have a baby who throws up a lot?