BY ADEN + ANAIS #4 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

For The Delicate Baby. 3 Pack. Bamboo fiber muslin. Naturally antibacterial & absorbent. Fashion forward print For countless generations, mothers have swaddled and cared for their children with muslin.  Aden+Anais has gone one step further to bring you soft, silky bamboo fiber muslin.  Naturally antibacterial and absorbent, it is the ideal fabric to use on delicate baby skin.  All Aden+Anais products are available in fashion forward prints that say as much about your style as they do about the traditions that bind mothers together around the world. see more...

• How good is the swaddle? Does it block the wind from getting to y...1 Answers
  • This is something I really want for my babe, but he is already 4 ...10 Answers
  • Are these really worth the price? Is there that much of a differe...11 Answers
Aden + Anais Bamboo Swaddles 3 Pack
  • "These are made of a nice light weight material to prevent overheating but it also makes these great as a nursing cover or sunshade over your stoller." in 9 reviews
  • "9 months later and she is still using these as much as she did those first few days :) So light weight and breathable!" in 9 reviews
  • "We used them as swaddles, to cover her car seat in the wind and sun, as a play area on the rough carpeted floors, and often as a changing pad when there wasn't another option. " in 5 reviews
Kristyn W.
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These swaddling blankets are expensive but SO worth it! my baby uses these every day still and she’s past the swaddling stages. they are the only blankets that bring her comfort and they’re just perfect because they’re super absorbent and breathable too! Perfect for swaddling as well. I will always recommend these blankets.
Cindy G.
Durham, NC
I have to start off by saying that I'm a mother of seven. I've seen many a baby product in my day but nothing gets me for ng like Aden and Anais blankets. I absolutely love all of their products, but my favorite by far have to be their bamboo swaddles. These are not only ridiculously soft and breathable, but oh-so-versatile. I use them for everything from swaddling, to nursing cover, etc. I have bought about 15 of these so far and will never stop because no one can make me. I keep saying that once baby grows out of them, I'm cuddling with them myself or using them as scarves.
Renee P.
If you're debating getting these my suggestion would be to do it! These bamboo material swaddles are SO much softer than muslin material alternatives. They get softer every time you wash them and none of mine have ever got any pilling. They're so lightweight and snuggly, I love that they keep baby warm but they're breathable so baby won't overheat. They also double as a great nursing cover.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
My son LOVED being swaddled. It was the only thing I could do outside of walks that would calm him down. That being said swaddling isn't for everyone. If you fall in the first category, these are the only swaddle blankets you need to buy. We got full use of them. Daily washings (my son was a spitter) and they held up their softness and overall condition great! We now use them for sensory "parachute" games. I always include these in baby shower gifts.
Ysabel H.
We were given these swaddles as a gift for my baby shower and I think they were my favorite gift. These blankets were very warm, easy to fold, easy to swaddle baby in and versatile. I didn't have a nursing cover for the first couple weeks and this was the perfect cover! It was long enough to cover, lightweight so baby didn't feel too warm or suffocated... I love these blankets!
Berenika Z.
Buffalo Grove, IL
These bamboo swaddle blankets are amazing! I have a lot of the regular and bamboo ones feom Aden + Anais, however, the bamboo are definitely softer. Also, both of my kids are now grown up and no longer need them, but I still use the blankets all around the house/ cat bed/ cleaning/ etc.... The only downfall is that the bamboo ones wear a little more than the other ones after a lot of washes. Overall, I am absolutely recommending!
Samantha L.
Blaine, MN
I LOVE these swaddles! They're super lightweight which is awesome cause you can use them anytime of the year. It's not super expensive at 3/25$ I think I kid at Target? I would highly highly recommend getting a pack of these. One downfall is they could be a smidge larger just so when you're folding them up some they still cover baby completely!!
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
By far our favorite swaddles from this company! So soft, cool and yet gives warmth if needed. A little pricey, but we have gotten so much use from these blankets. My babies are 5 and 2 years old, and we have used these as swaddles and blankets since hey we're born. They sleep with them every night, and they are still soft.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Soft, stretchy material are great for swaddling. Beautiful design looks amazing in pictures, and are durable enough for every day use. We have some Tula blankets as well that were far more expensive and are no nicer than these blankets!
Krissi E.
Indianapolis, IN
The softest baby blankets of all time, but are more susceptible to pilling and pulling. Get softer with each wash, but also start to show some wear after a while. These are an amazing light weight, larger than standard swaddles, blanket for your little one. Love as a carseat cover and nursing cover, too!
Brooke B.
Lake Geneva, WI
How soft are these blanket? I'm not sure if I felt the right ones but I saw them at target and they were rough! Do they have other types of blankets? And I just felt the wrong one. I want to try these because my Tula blankets are so hard to get.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
How many different uses do you guys have for these?
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these big? Or light?
Halie M.
California, PA
Is this worth putting on a registry?
Deanna B.
My SIL is having a baby soon. I've seen a lot of cute Aden + Anais swaddles around. Is the quality good?