BY ADEN + ANAIS #25 in Bibs

Versatile. Rayon. Versatile burp cloth & bib. Unique shape for maximum coverage. Luxuriously soft & quick to dry. Easy to care for & to use Great form meets versatile function with our bamboo burpy bib.  Made of silky rayon from bamboo fiber muslin, our luxuriously soft bib works as a burp cloth too, providing maximum coverage. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
Love these. Spend your money on these bc they will last longer and you'll do less laundry since these last so long before smelling and soaking through. I use them for nursing when I leak and letdown since I have overproduction so A LOT of milk leaks and soaks through bra pads. These are so thick and absorbent I can use it multiple days and it doesn't smell or stay wet long.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love these bibs. The rayon & bamboo mix fabric makes for a super soft bib that's gentle and delicate for your baby's sensitive skin.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Scotland, TX
Softest burpy bib there is!! We used so many different burp rags but this was my very favorite. I was able to wipe my child's mouth and she would never fuss because it was so soft. I even loved using it as a snuggle blanket after I washed it because it truly was that soft and comfy. I would definitely recommend this to new moms and anyone that has never heard of it!!
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I love this! It is great that it is a bib and a burp cloth! I love the patterns that they offer as well.
cammy s.
cammy s.
Concord, NC
I bought this to late in the feeding frenzy game, I loved the ease of use and softness of the fabric, I love this brand can not wait to use on baby #2 soon
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
Mega Parent Expert
We love these bibs! They are soft and fit very nice. They are comfortable enough to leave on for many hours to help with drool.