BY ADEN + ANAIS

Bring Comfort Home. Breathable:  Open weave allows for liberal airflow. Portable:  Just the right size for cuddling or carrying. Luxuriously Soft:  Gets softer with every wash. Practical:  Two identical blankets one for baby, one for the wash The magical feel of our bamboo issie security blankets will bring comfort to newborns and toddlers alike.  Made of rayon from bamboo fiber muslin, these luxuriously soft security blankets will soon become one of your child s most cherished simple pleasures. see more...

• "My son loved to have it against his face while he slept. " in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these little blankets, they are light and a good size for small hands." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
Love all Aden + Anais blankets! These security blankets are the perfect size for my little one. I also love the quality, they are so soft and the fact they are made from bamboo makes them even better!
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
My son loves these blankets. They are really soft and he likes to rub the silk edges on his cheek. I felt comfortable leaving this in my sons crib once he was 1 since it is very breathable. I do think they are a bit pricey but I like that two come in a package.
Erin C.
Perfect size for a security blanket and breathable fabric just in case they do like to put them around their faces. Great quality and oh so soft.
Renee F.
I absolutely love the breathable material this is made out of. My son loved to have it against his face while he slept.
Amy S.
Fairport, NY
This is a great idea for an older baby who is used to being swaddled in the Aden + Anais swaddles. Super soft, love that they come with 2 in a pack in case one is dirty and needs to be washed. only downfall for us is that my daughter didn't take to them as much as i wish she would have.
Meghan D.
North tonawanda,ny
My son never was one for a pacifier but these prefect sized security blankets are his comfort and safety. It's great they come Ina pack of two so you can wash one while your baby uses the other. Cute designs and I love the breathable fabric. My son loves feeling the silky edge of the blanket. Very affordable and worth every penny.
Nancy M.
Port Morien, NS
What can I say about this besides I love it!! My daughter loves these little blankets, they are light and a good size for small hands. She loves the satin edges and sleeps with one every night.
Justine S.
Port Elgin, ON
These little blankets are so small and cute. Thy are nice and soft to the touch and easy to clean. My little one loves to find the tag and play with it. Or play a good old fashion game of peak a boo! The 2 pack is perfect so you always have clean one or incase one gets left behind somewhere.