BY ADEN + ANAIS

aden + anais washcloth set 3 pack, twinkle Make a splash in the bath with our gentle but effective muslin washcloths. Our pre-washed cloths get better with washing, which means with every splash in the tub, your towel gets softer to the touch. Simply hang from its corner loop for easy drying. Three signature patterns features stars of all sizes in blue and gray Why we love muslin100% natural cotton muslin is a wonder fabric. It's one of the purest, simplest fabrics in the world, with a breathable, natural open weave that makes it as tough as it is soft. Just as wonderful: it's machine washable, and actually gets softer with every wash. Features: Soft: 100% plush cotton muslin Gentle: gets softer with every wash Practical: loop attachment for quick hang drying Generous size: makes bath time a breeze see more...

Bronte B.
Renton, WA
This brand is seriously the best. Definitely worth the price, and they have a cheaper line at Target. Their products are so soft, wash well, and just get better over time. We've been using the washcloths for about a year and they are as good as new- I actually think they are softer now than when we bought them!
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
My first thought when getting these was these are too expensive and I won't like them. I ended up loving them and going back and getting more. They are a little pricey but worth the dollar! I am very happy with these.
Natalie b.
These just get softer with each use! My daughter loves to soak these and chew on them when she's teething. They also do the trick for cleaning in the bathtub :)
Cecilia Z.
National City, CA
I gave these wash cloths 3 stars because they are on the pricey side, but I have to say that they are very soft on my baby's skin while I bathe her.
Lianett J.
I love these washcloths. They are very thick and gentle. The quality is by far the best in comparison to any other washcloths I've used.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love everything from this brand. always good quality. a little expensive but I think it is worth it since they are so nice.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
One of my favorite wash clothes. I even use them for myself!
Great for baby's delicate skin or sensitive skin too.
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
This product is very soft for a baby and I also liked the way it washed And dried.
Erin C.
Super thick and very soft. I absolutely love these for any child (and even mom!)
Christina H.
Fort Hood, TX
My absolute favorite washcloth. They are a lot bigger than what you think, which I think is a huge benefit. I can soak the entire washcloth and I'm able to squeeze out water to rinse my baby's hair with just one squeeze. We are such a fan of the muslin because it is not abrasive on their skin and it really does get softer with every wash. The only downside is that it does take a little longer to dry.