ADDON - FIBER AddOn Mini-Displayport to VGA Male to Female Adapter Cable, Black, 8

BY ADD-ON

AddOn Mini-Displayport to VGA Male to Female Adapter Cable, 8": Connect your VGA monitor to a Mini-DisplayPort-equipped computer Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt technology, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over a Thunderbolt I/O port Color: Black Length: 8 see more...

Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
Perfect for converting a MacBook to view on HDMI. These are really cheap and the only way you could have your MacBook universal.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
I have this to play my ps3 on my computer, but I never actually tested it out yet.
I bought it on Ebay for a few bucks or less.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
This is great to use to make my products more universal! I recommend for those who are more technologically advanced. It was a great add to my collection!