BeautyEyeEyeshadowAddnice
Eye Majic Instant Eye Shadow Bad Behavior Shade, 5 pairs

Addnice Eye Majic Instant Eye Shadow Bad Behavior Shade, 5 pairs

by Addnice

Eye Majic Instant Eye Shadow is the world s first complete, state-of-the-art eye shadow application that allows you to achieve a professional makeup artist look without the fuss of brushes and pots. It can also be applied over existing make-up and/or apply on top of each other for additional color combinations. This is the solution for those who don t have the time to apply eye shadow or the knowledge of how to apply shadow to create dramatic looking eyes. Includes 5 Bad Behavior Shade applicators for 5 applications Instant Eye Shadow, easy to use State-of-the-art eye shadow application Can be applied over existing make-up 5 Pairs for 5 applications Includes 5 Bad Behavior Shade Applications

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Addnice Eye Majic Instant Eye Shadow Bad Behavior Shade, 5 pairs!
pinal P.
Conway, AR
These are the worst things that I have ever tried in my life. They are just nonsense. It is a good concept and all but the formulation needs to be way better. I tried it many times, but it just doesn't ever work out for me. I would not recommend it at all.

Looking for your answer?