Addicted To Dior Jeweled Lip Gloss Duo - # 002 Addicted To Pink - Christian Dior - Lip Color - Addicted To Dior Jeweled Lip Gloss Duo - 2x1.2g/0.04oz uploaded by Yarihelis L.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #21 in Lip Gloss

Offers two harmonious lip glosses to embellish lips to perfection Renders your lips a luscious & enticing look Two shades each can be worn alone or layered for multitude effect Comes with a white gold case adorned with an array of sparkle Engraved with... see more...

Aspen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's not to love about this brand?! Beautiful packaging and looks great on my vanity. Bought this off amazon when I couldn't find it in stores . This duo is great for layering and results in different shades each time . I'd buy this again once I run out!
Isaiah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products
megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I have never used this product before but I have heard of the brand.  The foundation for this brand is very good and it is Matte!  It is pricey because it is a prestige brand.  It is very long-lasting and can stay on your face all night. I would recommend this to others
Araceli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I had the money I would buy lots of Dior! Products are amazing very pricey but it's so worth it leaving your face and eye look fabulous this product doesn't have a lot of it but it's all your going to need very easy to apply if you have the money go for it
Rosalin H.
Santa Fe
This lip gloss is very sheer and the right color pink for a medium skin tone. It is very light and does not have a sticky feel to it. It does not last longer than a couple hours but I gave it 5 stars because it feels great on the lips. Very luxurious texture.
Ayla I.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Shawn F.
Highland Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Addicted To Dior Jeweled Lip Gloss Duo - # 002 Addicted To Pink - Christian Dior - Lip Color - Addicted To Dior Jeweled Lip Gloss Duo - 2x1.2g/0.04oz 2 terrific lip glosses that are luscious and can be worn alone or layered together!! My go to, I use daily!
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this product. It is so perfectly packaged and easy to take anywhere. I love applying it because it is easy and lasts long. I just started using it and I bought it at Saks. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a perfect color.
katrina f.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beautiful Jewel tones and gives your lips a nice shimmy with various levels of pink.  Day time and night time use.  Cute packaging with a variety of hues to choose from.  It met my expectations as it has a variety of hues to use and mix for that perfect shade.
Jes L.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this duo!! I have medium-fair skin and they complimented my olive indertones so beautifully. Not to mention how cute the packaging is. So pretty!! I love how easy this compact is to take everywhere. Definitely a must have.
Neliana M.
Do these stay for long or do they come off easy?