Addict Eau De Parfum

by Dior

Dior Addict Eau de Parfum unleashes fresh and captivating top notes that blend Mandarin Leaf with Tunisian Orange Blossom.Intense and vibrant, it reveals a powerful heart of Jasmine Sambac Absolute that blossoms with soft femininity and sensuality.

Is this a good perfume for someone who loves amber and vanilla fragrances? Addict Eau De Parfum
I just bought this from Sephora & it smells awfullyI had this in 2006 & smells soo good. did the formula changed ?
How long does this perfume last Addict Eau De Parfum?
Start your review of Addict Eau De Parfum!
Product Highlights
very light and floral fragrancein reviews
This is the second bottle I purchase, the reason why I love this so much is because I get so many compliments all the time!in reviews
It lingers on the skin for a long time after you spray it so you only need a little bit.in reviews
I'm truly addicted to fragrance and has a little bit of spicy note not floral fragrance, very fresh ,men always complementin reviews
I get compliments every time I wear it out.in reviews
Christie S.
Addict Eau De Parfum uploaded by Christie S.
Addict Eau De Parfum uploaded by Christie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite fragrances. A deep, enticing scent. So unique. So sexy. Bourbon Vanilla Base with notes of Mandarin Orange & Jasmine. Bought at Sephora for a little over $100 a while back. Probably have about 1/4 of the bottle left & I will buy another! #NewYearSameFaves #Dior #Addict #Perfume
SHARLINE L.
N Little Rock, AR
Addict Eau De Parfum uploaded by SHARLINE L.
Purchased at: Dillard's
This perfume is a bit of a puzzle! I like it but it took me a minute to appreciate it for what it is. When you spray it on, the first initial scent is what I would describe as an acquired scent. It is strong and would probably slightly turn you off. However, the dry down is beautiful; warm, sexy! I am obsessed with the dry down but the build up to that can only be appreciated if you’re patient enough to wait for that beautiful end result!
Carmita D.
Addict Eau De Parfum uploaded by Carmita D.
All ima say is, If you want to be irresistible, to EAT, you want this in your Collection. This is a mouthwatering perfume. Guarantee to have him wanting to TASTE you!! Warning, he might not want to leave your sight. The way to a man’s heart is his belly. Addict Eau De Parfum
Nataliia L.
Saint Peters, MO
Purchased at: Macy's
Di Addict Eau De Parfum has been my love since 2007. That was my smell many years in a row and even now, when I smell it, I've remembered many joyfull moments in my life. I wore it for 4 seasons, but many women prefer this perfume in the autumn and winter. Yes, Addict has changed couple times by changing formula. Today you would smell more vanila than in the begining, perfume becomes lighter and more fresh, but warm, sexy and soft in the heart as before. For bright, free spirited, brave women who know what they want.
bobbie D.
Temecula
Addict Eau De Parfum uploaded by bobbie D.
After years of trying different fragrances, this is the ONLY fragrance that I receive a compliment DAILY! From women, men, children, friends, family and people I pass by… from "You smell SO GOOD" to "You always smell GREAT"... The notes are an amazing blend with Bourbon Vanilla as the base. It lasts all day and has become my signature scent now for 5 years.
Hallie W.
Gilbert, AZ
I actually really like this fragrance. It's slightly sweet and is long lasting. Good for date nights.
Kat C.
Somerset, MA
Addict Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kat C.
Tried this once and i have been hooked ever since. It has subtle notes of citrus, flowers, bourbon and vanilla, all smells i love. This is great for everyday wear or that ocassional date night. I personally don't wear perfume everyday so when i do, and i wear this it is potently noticed in only the good ways!
Andrea M.
Daytona Beach, FL
One of my old time all time favorites. got as a sample and have bought about 5 bottles over the years love this smell it is AMAZING!
Teresa G.
Charlotte
Addict Eau De Parfum uploaded by Teresa G.
Addict Eau De Parfum uploaded by Teresa G.
Purchased at: Sephora
As the name says it “Addict” you will be addicted to this perfume. It’s almost like a creamy whipped bourbon vanilla cheesecake. It’s so delicious especially the dry down, very sexy and sophisticated!
Nardin M.
Antioch, TN
A great long lasting perfume that lasts for days in the skin and clothes smells so safticated and chic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystal B.
Bladenboro, NC
il y a 5 mois
Nataliia L. il y a 5 mois
Addict was made in 2014 and included orange blossom and mandarin leaf in the top (fresh sweet flower smell), jasmine in the heart ( bright sweet flower smell)and warm Bourbon Vanilla in the base. The 2014 Addict doesn't have amber and it never had it. As I remember 2002 Addict had had sandalwood in the base.Try to test Miss Dior Le Parfum Christian Dior, J'Adore L'Or Christian Dior, Eau de Shalimar 2009 Guerlain, Black Orchid Tom Ford.
Monica B.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 9 mois
Loredana D. il y a 6 mois
Days! It stays on your clothes till you wash them, it's really strong 🤩 I have a winter scarf that smells "dior addict" because the perfume stays on the scarf 😂 loveit!
Sopo F.
Tbilisi
il y a 10 mois
Addict Eau De Parfum ? Which one is your favorite 😏😏, For me ❤️❤️❤️ Addict Eau De Parfum blue one.
Charlene A. il y a 9 mois
My favorite right now is YSL Libre!! It smells incredible, and it's long-lasting.