Youth To The People

Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate...
256 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Youth to the People's Adaptogen Hydrating Mist is fantastic! It instantly refreshes and hydrates my skin with a calming touch. The lightweight mist absorbs quickly, I think this would be ideal for all skin types. Its clean ingredients align with my current skincare needs, making it a staple in my routine for a dewy glow.
5 / 5
Youth to the People's Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptide is a game-changer! I'm thrilled with its fantastic skin effects. It feels so light and refreshing on the skin while providing deep hydration. The subtle scent is a bonus for those who prefer a gentle fragrance. This mist is now an essential part of my skincare routine. Loving the results!
5 / 5
I was looking for a facial mist to incorporate into my skincare routine and my friend had told me that she saw a Sephora employee mist his face with this before coming back from his break, so I decided to give this a try. I honestly hadn’t look at the price until they charged me, it is quite expensive- $42 😭. I would say that it’s worth the splurge! I have dry skin and I use this both in AM & PM routine or whenever I feel my skin needs to re moisturize. I do feel like it moisturizes my skin for a good couple of hours before I need to spray again. The main reason why I would purchase this again is bc I have noticed a difference in my skin tone! I do have an uneven skin tone and get redness on cheeks and I feel like that has improved. I didn’t even know this spray helped w/ that until I looked it up. I had my bf try this and he hates the smell but I don’t mind it, it reminds me of the ocean for some reason lol 🌊 some ppl say that they get big droplets but mine is a consistent fine mist. would def purchase again :)
5 / 5
I needed a spray to add in to my skincare that would work for sensitive, acne prone skin going through a severe dry episode. It’s been very calming and I’ve noticed my hylaronic acid seems to work better!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I like how finely the mist comes out so it’s very refreshing on the skin. I use it mainly as a mid-day picker upper so I leave if by my work desk and just spray my face whenever I have time. I don’t really think it does much in terms of hydration so once I finish the bottle I won’t be repurchasing.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Honestly, for face mists, I don't really look into the benefits and such; I just make sure it's suitable for my acne-prone skin and that it won't irritate my skin when I start using it. This facial mist did it's job. I mainly used it in the morning after cleansing, and I also took it with me when I went out and about. My skin felt refreshed and hydrated, but other than that, there was really nothing that stood out enough to make me re-purchase it again. But it is a nice mist that didn't cause too many issues with my skin, and that's always a good thing :)
5 / 5
This is the best, most nourishing and sensitive-skin friendly face mist out there. YTTP always knows what they’re doing when it comes to skincare products and this guy is no different. My *only* gripe is the high price; it’s hard to justify paying over $40 USD for a mist. However, this one is definitely worth the price, especially if you can manage to find it discounted at all. Overall, I highly recommend this and all of YTTP’s skincare products — I’ve tried most of their skincare and I can say with confidence that I trust the brand 100% with all my skincare needs. Sure, their products are pricey, but they sure are effective and have never steered me wrong!
5 / 5
Got the small size on a whim for my birthday and have been using it for about 2 months. Usually I’m skeptical of facial sprays but this little potion has really impressed me! It used two types of mushrooms and adaptogens to balance your skins natural biome and soothe redness. I’ll definitely be repurchasing the larger size.
5 / 5
I use retinol and a lot of chemical exfoliants, so this really helps to calm and soothe my skin! This bottle makes my every day routine a total breeze. My face is so hydrated afterwards. Having Mature and sensitive skin, this product is definitely something I recommend! #influenster #review #voxbox #spray #mist #youthtopeople
5 / 5
This is my fourth YTTP product. I bought this face mist on a whim because I needed something to calm my skin without using another moisturizer and serum and this did just that. Using this before my toner every morning and night helped repair my skin barrier and hydrate my face as well. I also love how it’s a glass bottle and how fine the mist is. I also love how you can reuse the bottle for other purposes as well too.