BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYouth To The People
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi

Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi

What it is: A hydrating moisturizer with superior plant extracts and a pro-grade peptide complex formulated for dry, reactive, and sensitive skin.Skin Type: Dry, Sensitive, and Normal Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and RednessFormulation: Rich Cream Highlighted Ingredients:- Squalane: Mimics your skin’s natural oils to boost skin hydration while minimizing the risk of clogged pores.- Ashwagandha: Helps reduce visible signs of fatigue.- Fermented Reishi: Works to hydrate, detoxify, and combat premature signs of aging. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This fragrance-free formula is made with Youth To The People’s intelligent hydration trio of squalane, jojoba, and shea butter for long-lasting hydration that won’t clog pores. Their adaptogen blend and calming peptides help skin cope with daily dryness, visible redness, and fine lines and wrinkles. Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand's products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.

Does the shea butter in this clog pores?
Does this have fragrance?
Do you really see a difference in your skin? I am changing my moisturizer to try this one as my old one just isn’t doing my face justice anymore. [product:youth-to-the-people-adaptogen-deep-moisture-cream]
Start your review of Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi!
Dana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Dana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi - this has been my all around go to moisturizer as of late. It calms my skin, hydrates and is not overly fragrant or heavy. I would recommend it for dry and/or sensitive skin, but it may prove to be a bit heavy for oily skin. It has been very consistent for my (at times) volatile skin and one moisturizer I turn to when I don’t want any unexpected surprises.
Jeunesse D.
Las Vegas
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Jeunesse D.
I repurchase this moisturizer over and over. Been my go-to for the past two years. My skin feels so refreshed and plump after using this and it gives my skin such nice dewiness. It also layers well under makeup.
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Alessandra P.
I bought the Youth to the People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream because I had overly sensitized my skin with active ingredients, and I needed a nourishing product that did not aggravate my skin anymore. This product really did help calm my skin down then and it is still a go-to product for me, even when my skin is back to normal. For me, this product was perfect during the summer, when my skin is oilier. I will say that during the winter, I usually layer this product with another moisturizer with peptides because my skin needs extra hydration during the colder months. This product leaves my skin feeling nourished, but not overly greasy. I have, and will continue to, repurchase this product!
Tracey D.
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Tracey D.
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very rich and hydrating cream. It absorbs quickly into my skin and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soothed, as if I just drank a gallon of water. This is one of the few lower priced items I have found that I can wear with my acne treatment. It smooths my skin, combats the dryness, and doesn’t cause further breakouts. Furthermore, it’s a clean product and that’s always a plus. It’s a win. Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi
Stephanie  P.
Salina, KS
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Stephanie  P.
I only decrease one star because this is perfect for dry skin. Mine is more oily so this was too much for me to use regularly. It’s packed with great ingredients for moisture and anti aging so I definitely recommend. A little goes a long way so the price is worth it.
Veronica G.
Corona, CA
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Veronica G.
This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever purchased. It is a lightweight yet so moisturizing. I use it as my morning and night moisturizer. I completely finished a jar up and can’t wait to finish the moisturizers I have (low buy) to be able to repurchase another one. I have normal to dry skin and I would recommend it to anyone!
Brittanee R.
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cream. It has a rich consistency and its very soothing and hydrating without feeling heavy or greasy. It’s helped calm my face a lot and it has a lot of great ingredients. This is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers! Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi
Lindsey S.
Riverside, IL
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Lindsey S.
I love this cream. it's so deeply moisturizing but not heavy or greasy at all. it's really amazing and I haven't tried anything else that compares. love love love!
Ariel S.
Las Vegas, NV
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Ariel S.
I love that it’s considered a clean beauty product. The packaging is simple. It keeps my face moisturized. It doesn’t have a crazy or weird scent. It’s gentle on the skin.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Amanda S.
Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi uploaded by Amanda S.
I got this from Glossybox I believe or Allure Box unfortunately I cannot seem to remember, which I guess probably comes from ordering too much stuff from many different places. 😂 Anyhow it’s not the 2oz it’s the 0.25oz but I wish it was more because I really like it. Of course that’s how it always happen. It’s a very creamy and a beige color. However, it doesn’t show up beige on your face. I was skeptical about that but honestly this is a really good moisturizer. I actually have another sample from Youth to the People but I haven’t used it yet. Because I didn’t know of the brand when it got sent to me, but I’ve since heard a lot of great stuff on this brand. It was true too. This didn’t disappoint. It’s creamy and thick, looks like it’d be a heavier cream but it’s very light— which made it sink right into my skin. It literally drank it up.! Left it as smooth as a baby’s bottom. No lie. It has Ashwagandha + Reishi Pentapeptide. A deep hydration moisturizer. I’m definitely purchasing this and gonna try other products from this like as well. I also highly recommend. I want to also add this is great for winter skin but it can be used all year long. It’s not greasy or oily. No residue left behind. No pulling either.

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer D.
Warren, NJ
il y a 5 mois
nicki B. il y a 7 jours
I literally can’t use any other moisturiser… it hydrates and moisturises my skin so so well. However, it hasn’t made any difference on my fine lines/wrinkles. This is a good day and night cream.. but if you are looking for a thick overnight cream this isn’t it.
Sintia-Mari A.
Lancaster , Lancashire
il y a 7 mois
nicki B. il y a 7 jours
I love it so so much! I can’t use any other moisturiser. It’s expensive but in my opinion it is so worth it! My profile has a more in-depth review if you want to check it out x
Kameron H.
Huntsville, AL
il y a 7 mois
Is this similar to the MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer? I found the Milk Makeup Moisturizer to be thick without being at all moisturizing and I don’t want to experience another letdown like that.
nicki B. il y a 7 jours
I haven’t tried the milk moisturiser. But this cream does not feel thick and it is very hydrating! It absorbs fast into the skin too