Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spray, 16 oz

by Adams

Breaks Flea Life Cycle for Up to 2 Months Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks and repels mosquitoes. Adams Plus Flea Tick Spray provides quick relief from biting fleas and continuous killing of flea eggs laid on the animal, breaking the flea life cycle. Active Ingredients: Etofenprox .0.50%br -Methoprene .0.27% Piperonyl Butoxide .1.75%br Other Ingredients: .97.48% * ether and related compounds.

What are your favorite flea and tick products for your furry friends?
Start your review of Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spray, 16 oz!
Product Highlights
It worked really well for my pets, the only thing that I dont care for is the smell.in reviews
this stuff works wonders however the smell is very strong im not sure about it although it really works just the smell is unbearablein reviews
If you need to use it, make sure you can ventilate the area very well.in reviews
Molly A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spray, 16 oz uploaded by Molly A.
This spray seems to work pretty well. It does have a strong smell but it is usable. I have noticed my dog itching less and less bites on her. I would buy again. I received cashback on this item as part of a cashback campaign for my honest review.
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spray, 16 oz uploaded by Lisa T.
Great item for keeping flea and ticks at bay and my dogs let me spray them better than they like wearing the collars!
Britta C.
Saint Robert, MO
Works very good, strong smell defently had to waer gloves for application but had no problem with my doghaving any Ticks no more Even when would go for a walk in the woods.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spray, 16 oz uploaded by Georgette A.
Here in South Texas, the fleas and ticks can get really bad. This is the only flea/tick spray I will ever use! It works instantly! I even spray the dog beds and around the door/Windows to help. It costs more than other sprays but it is worth every penny.
Sandee H.
Edmond, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spray, 16 oz uploaded by Sandee H.
We have been very impressed. The smell wasn't as overpowering as the other brands I have tried. FOLLOW ME AND LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Veronica G.
Driftwood, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spray, 16 oz uploaded by Veronica G.
This is my go to flea and tick spray for my dogs. I love how easy it is to use and it doesn't smell bad like most other sprays. my favorite feature it does is repel mosquitoes because they are horrible in Texas! I highly recommend :)
Kimberly  C.
Russellville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have used Adams flea and tick spray off and on for years but it doesn’t seem to kill all the fleas or the eggs. I had to use it at least once a week to manage the flea population. I have large dogs that are inside dogs and they do go outside quite a bit but it’s not like they are going swimming or staying outside when it rains so I don’t understand why I had to use so much poison on their skin. Of course they lick themselves so they were [product:adams-plus-flea-&-tick-spray-16-oz] then getting sick and vomiting because of the spray. I do not mind using it on the pet bedding but as for their coats I don’t use it on them anymore!
Nancy R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,124 reviews
Fleas can get into anything, especially during the summer, so I like to keep all types of repellants around for my 4 pups since they are indoor dogs. I like that this has a spray nozzle in order to apply the product more evenly
Stephanni  E.
Canton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We haven’t had to use this often but when we did, it works like a champ. It is very strong and you will want to stay out of the room for a little bit and keep pets out too.
Tikita E.
Maxton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very good product. It really does keep away fleas and ticks. Kinda Has a string odor but the value of the spray speaks for its self. It's one of the best flea and tick sprays I've ever used.