Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo with Precore

With Insect Growth Regulator (IGR). Kills fleas, brown and American dog ticks, and flea eggs. Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) kills fleas, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks and lice. For use on puppies or kittens 12 weeks of age or older. For Dogs, Puppies, Cats And Kittens Kills Flea Eggs & Breaks The Flea Life Cycle Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks Cleans & Deodorizes Gives hair coat a brighter luster Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins: .075%, Piperonyl butoxide technical: .750%, Pyriproxyfen: .086%. Directions For Use Wet the animal thoroughly with warm water. apply 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 milliliters) of Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to various parts of the hair coat. Rub to produce abundant lather. Add more water if necessary to increase lathering. To kill fleas, ticks and lice, let lather remain in hair coat for five minutes. Work lather into outer ear if ticks are present. Rinse hair coat with clean water. Repeat every 7 to 14 days.

Ok I’m willlng to try this and review. The only question I have is how often do you need to bathe your dog for it to be effective.
Start your review of Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo with Precore!
Product Highlights
I've used it for a very long time on my cats and dogs.in 1 review
I make sure to follow this up the an oatmeal shampoo right after so that my pets don't experience any drying or itching in 1 review
It really didn't get rid of the fleas off my cat at allin 1 review
This particular shampoo works very well, kills the fleas almost instantly, and leaves my dogs' coats soft.in 1 review
a month agousa
Adams is the best product on the market for getting rid of ticks and fleas.. I washed my lab she was forever itching and she stopped.. I loves adams flea collers also
3 months agoGladstone, VA
My cat, Tiger, had fleas for a while since he's an outdoor cat. We bought this hoping it would do something, because the poor baby was clearly unhappy and uncomfortable. After giving him a very quick and difficult bath with it he already seemed to feel better afterwards. We use this every few months and it does help a lot!
2 months agoHenderson, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
Works very well and smells great too! People always comment on how our dogs don't smell like dogs when they've been freshly bathed. Theres also a lice break out in our area and it keeps our dogs protected.
2 months ago
LOVE it. When my dog gets fleas this shampoo saves the day! It doesn’t irritate her skin and it does the job in one wash! Quick and easy to use and then we’re flea free! Absolutely love this shampoo!!
8 months agoBuena Park, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is hands down the best flea and tick shampoo. I have tried around a dozen different ones. This one gives such a rich lather that stays on will you wash it off. It is also very deeply moisturizing and has a decent smell. It will not strip your Pet's coat of moisture or make their hair rough. The formula is highly concentrated so the little lasts. It also gives 28 days of protection as long as you use flea treatment compatible shampoos ( I recommend the Zymox anti-itch shampoo, or Earthbath shampoos). Get this and save yourself the money and guesswork. Remember to deworm your pets afterward!!
3 months ago
My cat was a rescue and had quite a few flea's on her as a kitten. I was recommended by a friend of mine, who's a vet assistant, to pick this up at my local Petco and I was amazed at the results. I've used it a few times on her since then, just to get rid of any new flea's and now she's completely relieved!
2 years agoAustell
I remember using this shampoo on my first dog as a child, growing up.
 30 years later, i use it on my dog, Porter.
 In top of being the best flea shampoo, it also leaves the coat more soft and better smelling than any other shampoo ive tried with my dogs...
I remember using this shampoo on my first dog as a child, growing up.
 30 years later, i use it on my dog, Porter.
a year agoMiami, FL
This product has worked before on my inside dog when he had a mild case of flea infestation but if wasn’t “magical” as some of the reviews suggest. I bought it at a pet smart so it is pretty easy to access and affordable when compared to other products. I have repurchased and used this product several times but only after using in conjunction with other products such as Natural Chemistry De Flea Dog Powder and anti flea pills. On its own it did not work to get rid of all of the fleas but it definitely helped. The dog powder works well and smells like cinnamon and it is great for making sure there are no fleas/eggs on carpets, dog beds, and blankets. I rather like the cinnamon smell so I don’t mind that it is so strong. Both of these are good products to keep on hand when you have an inside dog.
3 years agoAltamonte Spg, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, 100 STARS! I struggled for months to get rid of my kittens fleas and nothing worked. not the 60 dollar advantage or the fleas bombs, or the spray. nothing worked. I finally bought a bunch of differ T things at Walmart and came across this. SO CHEAP. only like 7 bucks AND it killed most to all the fleas in MINUTES. never been more relieved. also made my cat smell so good and so fluffy!!! I recommend if you are having flea problems, to get this!!!
a year agoToms River, NJ
Adams flea and tick shampoo is absolutely the best...I have 4 dogs and it absolutely worked better than I could have expected..We have a pretty big yard and even though we treat it the dogs always seem to wind up with fleas..This shampoo absolutely took care of it the first time..We use it as a maintenance shampoo monthly and never had another flea on them..This product really works