BY ADAMS #3 in Lice Treatments

With Insect Growth Regulator (IGR). Kills fleas, brown and American dog ticks, and flea eggs. Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) kills fleas, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks and lice. For use on puppies or kittens 12 weeks of age or older. For Dogs, Puppies, Cats And Kittens Kills Flea Eggs & Breaks The Flea Life Cycle Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks Cleans & Deodorizes Gives hair coat a brighter luster Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins: .075%, Piperonyl butoxide technical: .750%, Pyriproxyfen: .086%. Directions For Use Wet the animal thoroughly with warm water. apply 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 milliliters) of Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to various parts of the hair coat. Rub to produce abundant lather. Add more water if necessary to increase lathering. To kill fleas, ticks and lice, let lather remain in hair coat for five minutes. Work lather into outer ear if ticks are present. Rinse hair coat with clean water. Repeat every 7 to 14 days. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I make sure to follow this up the an oatmeal shampoo right after so that my pets don't experience any drying or itching " in 1 review
  • "This particular shampoo works very well, kills the fleas almost instantly, and leaves my dogs' coats soft." in 1 review
  • "I've used it for a very long time on my cats and dogs." in 1 review
  • "It really didn't get rid of the fleas off my cat at all" in 1 review
Kristine C.
Waipahu, HI
Pet Lover Expert
Every once a month I use this shampoo to bathe my dog even tho I know she take medication every 3 months. But hey, it's better to be safe than sorry!

I'm really not sure if it works or not, but I haven't seen a single flea or tick on my dog!
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
Pet Lover Expert
This is the only flea shampoo I've used on my cats that actually works. I use it on my cats whenever fleas become a problem. It usually keeps the fleas at bay for quite a while and kills all the fleas my cats have when I use it.
Krystal Y.
Pharr
i have a pug and he loves to shower , this product is great ! it works the only thing i dont really like is that its super watery , but other than that its awesome :)
Shannon B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have used Adams for many if year's now. Between my dog amd cats, we have manged to be flee free for every spring, and summer. Adam's is not only very effective, it is also very budget friendly. Never do I buu the "other" brands which are very over priced, and over rated.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
This is the only dog shampoo that I trust and use. I like the smell and it helps keep my dogs clean. I do use nexguard and heartguard so they don't typically have any fleas or ticks. It doesn't irritate my smaller dogs skin as she is very sensitive to products.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Great product! After weeks of trying a different brand and not seeing results I decided to spend the extra money and get this brand. After a week I was already seeing results and this one didn't dry my blue heelers skin out. Highly recommend worth every penny!
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Pet Lover Expert
This is the only shampoo I ever use to get rid of fleas on my pups. I bought because my mom bought it once and it worked so well the fleas start to crawl out of the fur or just die immediately! It's the best. I recommended it to my best friend and she loved it!
Angela H.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this shampoo. It seems to work really well. My vet did inform me that we shouldn't use flea/tick shampoo too often since it can be harmful to the pet so we alternate with another shampoo. This one is definitely my favorite though.
Jamie J.
I use this regularly on my three outdoor cats and indoor dog. I use it in combination with a regular flea regimen, and it always does the trick. The smell is pleasant, and it goes on thick with a nice lather. I will continue to use this tried and tested pet product!
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
This is the only flea shampoo I buy for my dogs. I have one large dog and one medium sized dog and it works great on both of them. The trick to it is to let it sit on the dog for 2-5 minutes after you get them covered in a good lather. Then rinse them off and I personally use a comb like you would use for lice to comb through their hair while they are still in the bath tub. I live in the south, so fleas can be a big problem if you don't try to stay proactive. This shampoo is amazing!!!!