Adams Media Corp Why Men Love Bitches From Doormat to Dreamgirl-A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship uploaded by Jackie K.Adams Media Corp Why Men Love Bitches From Doormat to Dreamgirl-A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship uploaded by Lyndley H.

BY ADAMS MEDIA CORPORATION

• Is there any books similar to this that you suggest? 1 Answers
Britnee J.
I've bee a doormat but I've had some issues with men like the next woman. After reading this, it opened my eyes to some things. I purchased it from a book reseller at a great price. I honestly couldn't put it down once I started reading it. I even highlighted and took some notes in the book. Very informative and helps you master the art of manipulation. I would rather be the manipulator than be manipulated.
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I love this book! I couldn't put it down and that says a lot coming from someone who hates to read! A friend of mine lent it to me and I'm glad she sis. It has changed my life and I would recommend it to anyone. I'm hoping they will do a movie on of these days
Lyndley H.
I used to be a doormat I'll admit it with no shame! Sherry Argov changed my life!! This book is doing to date me and so I never picked it up but finally one day I had my heart broken just enough and I haven't looked back since. I recommend this book 1000%
Nicole M.
I read this and it's life changing haha. There are so many real life examples and it's fun to read. I did get a great boyfriend right after reading this... coincidence? Haha but i suggested this to all my friends.
Celeste R.
I just got this book from the library and I love it! Gives a lot of examples and its entertaining! I suggest every girl read this book!
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
This book is amazing. I have read it and reread it. It was very helpful and I have let me my friends borrow it to read it as well.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
My aunti lent me this book. This is a real good book. If its not good I don't read the whole thing and I did..
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
I loved this book! It spoke to me on so many different levels, I highly recommend this book to any female!
Carla M.
David
This is a good book, there are things I agree, others I don't but I think the main message of this book can give to all women is self love!! Nobody will love you if you did not love yourself first! Because I've been a b*tch and saint and I'm still all alone! It just about loving yourself first, knowing your limits and what you want and what you don't.
Florence J.
I bought this book and have never regretted it! It's full of useful advice and I've found this read to be effective in knowing what the other sex is thinking. I recommend picking up this book!
brittany d.
Milford, PA
Is there any books similar to this that you suggest?