Adams Media Corp Why Men Love Bitches From Doormat to Dreamgirl-A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship uploaded by Lyndley H.Adams Media Corp Why Men Love Bitches From Doormat to Dreamgirl-A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship uploaded by Jackie K.

BY ADAMS MEDIA CORPORATION

• Is there any books similar to this that you suggest? 1 Answers
Britnee J.
I've bee a doormat but I've had some issues with men like the next woman. After reading this, it opened my eyes to some things. I purchased it from a book reseller at a great price. I honestly couldn't put it down once I started reading it. I even highlighted and took some notes in the book. Very informative and helps you master the art of manipulation. I would rather be the manipulator than be manipulated.
Nicole M.
Chicago , IL
I read this and it's life changing haha. There are so many real life examples and it's fun to read. I did get a great boyfriend right after reading this... coincidence? Haha but i suggested this to all my friends.
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love this book! I couldn't put it down and that says a lot coming from someone who hates to read! A friend of mine lent it to me and I'm glad she sis. It has changed my life and I would recommend it to anyone. I'm hoping they will do a movie on of these days
Lyndley H.
I used to be a doormat I'll admit it with no shame! Sherry Argov changed my life!! This book is doing to date me and so I never picked it up but finally one day I had my heart broken just enough and I haven't looked back since. I recommend this book 1000%
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
This book is amazing. I have read it and reread it. It was very helpful and I have let me my friends borrow it to read it as well.
Celeste R.
I just got this book from the library and I love it! Gives a lot of examples and its entertaining! I suggest every girl read this book!
Carla M.
David
This is a good book, there are things I agree, others I don't but I think the main message of this book can give to all women is self love!! Nobody will love you if you did not love yourself first! Because I've been a b*tch and saint and I'm still all alone! It just about loving yourself first, knowing your limits and what you want and what you don't.
Florence J.
I bought this book and have never regretted it! It's full of useful advice and I've found this read to be effective in knowing what the other sex is thinking. I recommend picking up this book!
Amanda O.
Love this book. It gives such great advice for men and had really helped me out in my relationship. I'm glad my friend recommend this to me.
I read this years ago and i loved it so much that it still is in my shelf years later. It is light, easy to read, funny at times and enlightening.
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
Is there any books similar to this that you suggest?