BY ADAMS

Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I HAVE USED THIS..THIS IS NOT TO BE SPRAYED ONTO YOUR DOG!! IVE READ PEOPLE THAT AVE DONE THAT AND BURNDED THEIR PETS..ANYWAYS IVE USED THIS ON MY PETS BED AND MY FURNITURE YES IT DOES LEAVE A WIERD SCENT BUT IT GOES AWAY OF COURSE DON'T STAY IN UR HOUSE ONCE U SPRAYED IT..IT SAYS IT ON THE BOTTLE.WORKED FOR ME SO I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY.
Stacy W.
Center Line, MI
This works great to spray on bedding and furniture to keep fleas away. I live in the xiry so we don't have a tick problem but I can vouxh that it does help with fleas. I give my dogs a bath with either a little dawn soap or a mild flea shampoo and then spray this and it lasts for a long time.
Megan H.
I've never used this on any animals besides my #chickens. That being said, it works wonderfully for my chickens to keep dust mites off them for long periods of time and it does not harm them in any way.
heather w.
Senoia, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff works great. have been using it for years even before being sold in Wal-Mart. don't let the pro r discourage you it is worth every penny.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is awesome. I tried frontline with no success but a quick flea bath and some of this spray. 3 weeks later and still no return of fleas
bridget I.
Mount Airy, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing it helps keep the fleas away you can use it in the whole house
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This was my first thing I used then I had fleas and it didn't work for me :/