Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlAdams
Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies 2 Pack

Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies 2 Pack

by Adams

The Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs and Puppies kills adult fleas and ticks and repels mosquitoes for up to 6 months. Two collars in each tin provide up to 12 months of flea and tick control. The collar features an extended-release technology that distributes the active ingredient over six months. The collar is a convenience over messy topical applications that release a high initial dose and last for just one month. Once the collar is applied, the active ingredient is transferred from the collar to your dog’s hair, and then to the skin. Adjustable, one-size collar fits all dogs. Water resistant!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies 2 Pack!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
I buy this same colour every year for my dog in I always had great results so I will definitely continue to buy them. I also took advantage of the cashback offer through #Influenster
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies 2 Pack uploaded by Dalicia M.
Our big baby caught fleas when we rescued a kitten from the streets. Since then it's been a nightmare trying different treatments, and a spray that almost poisoned him. He's lost so much hair and his skin is inflamed so when I tell you I was ecstatic when I saw I was entered into the cashback offer. This is the first night that my baby hasn't been frantically scratching every few minutes. He was snoring away and dreaming away like hus old healthy self. I am shocked that I saw a difference so quickly. Now I can't get him out of the bed so I can make it lol. I am so relieved and grateful for Influenster. I know that this is going to be our final flea product because it's done so much already and so quickly. I love the packaging. It has a tin holder to keep them in and it's adorable. The collar goes on so quickly and easily. No issues at all trying to fit it on him. I HIGHLY recommend this to any dog owner. Thank you Influenster and Chewy for helping our baby we have been so stressed trying to help him. Don't hesitate.. Your dog needs this in his life and for $25.00 it's a bargain considering the 100's we have spent on treatments that didn't do anything to help him.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Texas is hot and humid so we often get fleas, especially during the summer. I have four dogs so I like to keep them protected and feel that flea collars are very necessary. These flea and tick collars help keep my dog protected year-round and keeps those pesky little fleas out of my house.!
Brittany B.
Orem, UT
Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies 2 Pack uploaded by Brittany B.
I bought this for my 2 shih tzus. There was definitely enough collar for them that I was able to cut excess off which is better than it being too small. The product package states that it is a flea and tick preventative for up to 7 months but for heavy flea/tick infestations, replace collar more often. You have to stretch it to release and activate the collar in order to make it effective. It doesn't seem to bother them. I haven't noticed any fleas or ticks on my the dogs which is a plus. There is a powdery substance that develops on the collar as you stretch it but this is normal and is expected. It can get wet and can stay on during baths and still be effective for up the the 7 months that it states.
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies 2 Pack uploaded by Lisa T.
Great product to help keep fleas at bay. I was unable to participate in the cash back program because there weren’t any items available to purchase. All items were out of stock the day that I received the campaign.
Priya B.
Tampa, FL
Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies 2 Pack uploaded by Priya B.
I’ve used this before and loved it, I use it more often since I go camping a lot #adamsfleaandtick
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,044 reviews
The Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs are my go-to tick collars for my four-legged babies!! They really work great and very inexpensive. I’ve always really like that they come in packs of 2 because I have 2 big doggies. However, we just recently welcomed a a new baby into our family. Chief’s a full-blooded Chocolate Lab. The packs of 2 are still great though, because I always keep a couple spare packs as backups. We live in Alabama and these are a necessity year round.
Sandra B.
Riverside, CA
Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies 2 Pack uploaded by Sandra B.
I live in hot and sunny Southern California and with the warmer weather comes flea season. My dogs love soaking up the sun and these collars give me the peace of mind as they lounge outside. My dogs haven’t had the urge to mess with it, which is a relief!
Melis H.
Redwood City, CA
Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies 2 Pack uploaded by Melis H.
We have used chewy like tick and flea proctection and drops as well. Drops always make a mess as it’s always too hard to get to the skin only so fur gets oily. Chews are expensive. This collar price point is a steal, there are 2 in one box, my husband loves the smell of it. He thinks they smell like flowers 😂
Kalyn S.
Denver, CO
Incentivized :) I love this type of flea prevention, my dog loves to roll all over when I use the topical treatment and hates taking medication. These collars are easy to put on and he hardly notices them. I've known several other pet owners that use these regularly with out complaint as well.

Looking for your answer?