Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs uploaded by Farrah J.

BY ADAMS

Myra H.
We placed one of these collars on our dog after giving him a very good bath to make sure there were little to no fleas on his body. He's been wearing the collar for a week now, and the only place where he is flea free is around his neck.. Our dog does go out multiple times per day so maybe the collar is no match for fleas' blood thirst. We don't live in an area where we have to worry about ticks, so I know the collar isn't doing anything to help with that. I would even think they'd not be on his face since they're staying away from his neck, but I see at least one flea crawling on his head per day...
Channa F.
houston
Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs THIS IS A FLEA AND TICK COLLAR I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. I TRIED IT ON MY YORKIE AND I NOTICED SHE WASN’T ACTING LIKE HER NORMAL SELF, AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS WRONG CAUSE SHE WASN’T EATING OR EVEN DRINKING WATER. SO I TOOK OFF HER COLLAR AND WHEN I LOOKED AT HER NECK SHE HAD BLOOD SCABS ALL OVER HER NECK. EVER SINCE I TOOK IT OFF HER SHE IS AS NORMAL AS EVER.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
i was pretty skeptical about these collars but i decided to try them! Ever since i out this collar on my dog i haven't seen her itch or seen a flea !! I hate putting the liquid flea medicine on her bc it always got everywhere, and we live in an area with a lot of ticks!!! these saved our life !!!!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
This brand seems to work very well. My animals with this brand haven't gotten sick and they don't scratch anymore. Wish they had it in a bottle but it's pretty great. They stop scratching after just one day.