BY ADAMS #26 in Spreads

Per 1 Serving: 200 Calories; 2.5g Sat Fat--12% DV; 105mg Sodium--4% DV; 1g Sugars. see more...

• Is there a way to keep the oil from separating?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I love that this is a natural peanut butter option but it's a little bit of a pain when the butter separates, leaving oil at the top & the harder layer of peanut butter below. The bottle states just to stir but the bottom peanut layer is tough & the oil doesn't incorporate easily. So it ends up being chunky peanut butter in oil. I see that there's a "no stir" version so I'll definitely be checking it out because the taste is great!
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
In my opinion the best Peanut butter out there. It tastes just like you've ground the peanuts yourself. No sugar added and all the natural fat- so you will need to stir it.
Cherity H.
Love the taste and texture of this peanut butter and that it is GMO free! This is by far my favorite natural peanut butter!!
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
Love this peanut butter!!!!! You can tell when you have your first bite that it's all natural by the amazing flavour and the natural oils it's has. I love the small ingredients list compared to other brands. It makes for the best PB&J sandwiches and it's also great peanut butter for Thai cooking makes a killer peanut sauce!
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
As much as I wanted to jump on the all-natural bandwagon, after one bite of this stuff all I wanted to do was scrape it off of my bagel and put on my regular stuff. Sadly, I'll be sticking to my Kraft creamy with all the added sugars. Adam's tasted super bland, and continuously stirring the oils is a pain.
Jaeda L.
North Vancouver, BC
I love that this is a natural peanut butter option but it's a little bit of a pain when the butter separates, leaving oil at the top & the harder layer of peanut butter below. It tastes okay though!
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
I used to love the added sugar peanut butters, but since trying Adams I am converted! I especially love dipping apple slices in it. I will say it tends to separate with the oil floating on the top which is a bit high maintenance since you have to stir it regularly but honestly it's worth it and I buy it regularly.
Courtney B.
Is there a way to keep the oil from separating?