Adams Brisket Rub Seasoning, 382g

by Adams

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adams Brisket Rub Seasoning, 382g!
How would you rate this product?
Broken Bow, OK
This is the BEST seasoning for brisket. My dad has used this for over 30 years. We now can NOT find this rub anywhere and have been looking for several years. We went as far as finding the recipe to make it, buying all the ingredients from Adams with the exception of celery salt (it also couldn't be located) so we used another brand. Without Adams brand celery it didn't taste the same. Really wish I could find this product. It would thrill my dad to slow smoke a brisket with his go to seasoning.