BY ADAMS

Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
This nostalgic gum was made famous in the Christian Slater movie "Pump Up the Volume", where he references a Cherry Coke and Black Jack Chewing Gum. It has a black licorice flavor, which is definitely an acquired taste and the texture can be a bit different at first because you have to chew it for a bit before it becomes solid. If you want to try an old time classic - this is definitely one of those. I can't believe it's still around though.
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
I have always had a love for black licorice flavored anything, and this gum just might be the reason for that. As a kid my dad always kept a few pack on his work bench in the garage and I would commonly sneak a piece. I have seen them being sold at Cracker Barrel in the past few years, glad to see it still around.
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
As a kid I never really cared all that much for Adams Blackjack Chewing Gum because it tasted like black licorice to me and I don't like black licorice either. It was originally flavored with aniseed, then sarsaparilla and eventually in 1884 licorice flavoring was added. You can usually find a pack for about 50 cents.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my grandpa's favorite chewing gum ever. As a kid I can remember being taken aback by the flavor. I was expecting that regular ole bubble gum flavor. But the more I chewed it the better it got. Slightly spicy, perfectly black licorice flavor. I love it.
Justin C.
This isn't very popular right now. But I'm pretty sure you can get these off on Amazon! They have a very unique flavor to them as from other different kinds of gum. Black Jack just has such a funny name to them. I really do enjoy these in my spare time. I did buy some off from Ebay for about $2.50 a piece but I realized I should've gone to Amazon and got some.
Virginia L.
Montague, MI
All time favorite flavor gum for me! The only problem is that the flavor does not last long enough! After 5 minutes, its time for a new piece!
Lisa T.
I have not personally tried this, but my mom love it. Takes her back to her childhood days. She gives it a thumbs up
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Is this still around. I remember this from when I was a kid, if I recall correctly this was a black licorice flavor.