Adams® 100% Natural Unsalted Crunchy Peanut Butter 16 oz. Jar uploaded by Isabell B.

BY ADAMS

Made without hydrogenated oils 0 grams trans fatty acids Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Hey this stuff is a great base for peanut sauces. It's not too salty and it doesn't taste processed like some peanut butters do. I love mixing some soy sauce in and thinning it with water before glazing my chicken with it. Yum!
Brooklyn M.
My most favorite peanut butter. I tried it this past year and I'm never going back. I love he peanut chunks with the perfect pb texture. I stir it really good the first time and it's good. I refrigerate this also!
✿celeste n.
Haines City, FL
This Natural Peanut Butter is made with 99% fresh roasted peanuts with just a dash of salt. This Organic Peanut Butter is certified USDA-organic and contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
peanut butter product contain NO added sugar and 0 grams of trans fatty acids.
Twyla B.
Yum! I love Adams Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter definitely the best peanut butter out there. I like Adams peanut butter because there is no added sugar so you don't get the gross sweet flavor like other peanut butters on the supermarket. It's a great with an apple for snack :)
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
Pretty good for a natural peanut butter although I meant to grab organic I probably won't buy it again as a personal preference to organic but would tell you give it a try if you like the natural peanut butter
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
I was trying to find a healthier peanut butter, and came across this. It's a bit runny, which I am not a fan of, but overall the taste is good.
Elise M.
Live this peanut butter! It's just peanuts and salt! Makes for really tasty sandwiches and I live the peanut chunks for an extra crunch.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
My husband hates this kind but I love this peanut butter. It doesn't taste all processed and sugary and I love stirring in the oil.