Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion with Macadamia Nut Oil and Promega-7 uploaded by Hope J.Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion with Macadamia Nut Oil and Promega-7 uploaded by Morgan C.Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion with Macadamia Nut Oil and Promega-7 uploaded by Holly N.

BY ADAMIA

Adamia is a therapeutic repair lotion suitable for quieting irritation and distress for the entire body. The pain stops here. As does the search for a solution. Red, cracked, burning, broken, insanely dry skin finds its relief in this lotion. The life-changing ingredient? macadamia oil. It naturally mimics skin's own oils allowing it to be absorbed faster and without that undesirable greasy residue. Then, we blend this natural remedy with clinically-proven moisturizers to create the exclusive promega-7. The results? hurting skin is quieted and life is restored. see more...

Bhavika C.
AUSTIN, TX
Review for: Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion with Macadamia Nut Oil and Promega-7, 4 Ounce more...
My elbows are generally very
dry. My husband also had his elbow and feet quit dry.This cream is the best
solution we have found. He doesn't have to use a lot to get really good
results.Will definitely be ordering more of this product in the future.I am so
happy with the results; I have sensitive and fragile skin which immediately gets
sort or red marks when I itch or something... This has been working wonders in
that too.I wish that I could give this lotion 10 stars. I will probable stict
to this one now.If you have aging skin, I highly recommend this lotion. I use
it on my whole body to include my rough, dry heals.Its Soothing &
healing!!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion free in the daily goodie box. The claims are that it rids you of un-hydrated skin, pain from dryness and the oil used, Macadamia Oil feels very close to our own oils that we normally secrete. I would say agree, agree and agree. A little goes a long ways. It has a weird oil smell, but it doesn't drive you crazy. The packaging is nice and easy to use and I would recommend this to a friend. #adamia #hydratinglotion
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I received this for free in my daily goodie box! I overall really love this lotion. I use it on my heels and it works wonders. I think it would also be perfect to use on your hands in the winter months when your hands can get super cracked and dry. The only thing I don't like about the lotion, is the scent. It's not a very pleasant smell, but it's also super light so it's not a huge deal. I'd recommend it!
Nicole P.
Altoona, AL
I have severe eczema on my hands and this is literally one of the only things that has given me any relief!! This lotion is a little greasy if you apply too much but it definitely absorbs in under 30 seconds. It is so moisturizering and the macadamia oil has healed the dry skin on my palms. Absolutely in love with this product
Daniella H.
This is a very therapeutic option for dry skin. I use it on my heels before throwing on a pair of aloe socks. It works wonders for softening dead skin before a pedicure. I do not like the scent though. It reminds me of how my grandma's nursing home smelled.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I received a free sample of this lotion from Daily Goodie Box. It doesn't have much of a smell at all. I like that it is a more natural lotion than others the market.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I received this in the mail for review after the company contacted me and asked me to write a review in exchange for full size product. Ansorbs great. fragrance free. non greasy. non allergenetic. Has macadamia oil which I think is the key ingredient that helped my feet recover from the summer months of being in flip flops. Now that winter is here in Michigan my skin reacts badly to the wind and cold but my skin loves this lotion.
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
The Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion with Macadamia Nut Oil and Promega-7 that I received for free in my Daily Goodie Box is light weight and yet packed with hydration! The smell isn't annoying and I love this! I'd never heard of this brand before, but now I'll keep an eye out for more.
Madison L.
I received the adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion free in the daily goodie box. I really love the scent and it made my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Ingrid M.
Review for: Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion with Macadamia Nut Oil and Promega-7, 16 Ounce more...
I really love this lotion for my arms and legs. They say it is for total body use but it burns a little when I get it on my face. I use this every single night on my arms, legs and feet and the results are fantastic.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you ever heard of this lotion?

back