BY ZION HEALTH

Adama Papaya Enzyme Claymask 4 oz Cream How It Works This vitamin rich mask combines super antioxidants from Papaya enzymes and purifying clay to help firm, hydrate and add radiance to dull skin. Papaya contains a rich source of antioxidant nutrients... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chi G.
Brampton
I just used it for the first time with my friends, and let me tell you! I have combination skin, and when you first put it on, it feels as if it's warming up your skin and there isn't alot of wait time! When I washed it off, my face felt so tight and really soft! And all you need is a thin layer. Its a shame no one really knows of this company... Can see myself using the papaya claymask ALOT in the future!
Hilary I.
This is a really good mask helps purify your skin and drys up
Spots it meets my expectations and it is very soft and gentle . I bought it online . I recommend this to anyone with acne or who has breakouts or someone who just loves masks.
Lore d.
Amazing claymask feels like i have a new skin byed it online super Nice kwaliteit and smell a amazing like papayas
Rogeniece C.
Is this product suitable for people with oily combination skin?