Adama Innate Fix Hold Mist 8 Oz

Adama Innate Fix Hold Mist 8 Oz

Fix Hold MistHair care collection. Infused with mineral rich Hawaiian deep sea water, bamboo and coconut oil. Scented with lemongrass. Channel your inner beauty. Love your textured hair. Fix hold mist is a UV protective after styling hair spray designed to hold your hair's shape and curls in place with added shine. Salon inspired haircare. Paraben free. Sulfate free. Phthalates free. Cruelty free. No mineral oil. loveinnate.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adama Innate Fix Hold Mist 8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, FL
Adama Innate Fix Hold Mist 8 Oz uploaded by Lydia I.
I won this product at a twisted sista giveaway and I just used it for the 1st time while I was at the pool. Not does it smell great, my hair and my toddler's super duper curly hair feel so soft and shiny. It has a protective finishing shield from UV sun rays and other environmental stresses. The best part it's Ccuelty free, no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil.

Looking for your answer?